Martha Fiennes Splits From Partner of Twenty Years
Filmmaker Martha Fiennes has split from her longterm partner, cinematographer George Tiffin, after over 20 years together. The Onegin director, who is the sister of actors Ralph and Joseph Fiennes, has three children with Tiffin - including son, Hero, who starred in "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince", and daughter, Mercy, who starred alongside Keira Knightley in "The Duchess".
Last year, Fiennes admitted she "would love to get married", but Tiffin was strongly against the idea. Now the pair has split - and Fiennes is already dating again.
She tells Britain's Daily Mail, "Very simply, we have mutually parted ways. Yes, I am with someone else - a Swiss-Arab businessman."
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters