Martha Fiennes Splits From Partner of Twenty Years
Filmmaker Martha Fiennes has split from her longterm partner, cinematographer George Tiffin, after over 20 years together. The Onegin director, who is the sister of actors Ralph and Joseph Fiennes, has three children with Tiffin - including son, Hero, who starred in "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince", and daughter, Mercy, who starred alongside Keira Knightley in "The Duchess".
Last year, Fiennes admitted she "would love to get married", but Tiffin was strongly against the idea. Now the pair has split - and Fiennes is already dating again.
She tells Britain's Daily Mail, "Very simply, we have mutually parted ways. Yes, I am with someone else - a Swiss-Arab businessman."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation