Martha Fiennes Splits From Partner of Twenty Years
Filmmaker Martha Fiennes has split from her longterm partner, cinematographer George Tiffin, after over 20 years together. The Onegin director, who is the sister of actors Ralph and Joseph Fiennes, has three children with Tiffin - including son, Hero, who starred in "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince", and daughter, Mercy, who starred alongside Keira Knightley in "The Duchess".
Last year, Fiennes admitted she "would love to get married", but Tiffin was strongly against the idea. Now the pair has split - and Fiennes is already dating again.
She tells Britain's Daily Mail, "Very simply, we have mutually parted ways. Yes, I am with someone else - a Swiss-Arab businessman."
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo