Martha Fiennes Splits From Partner of Twenty Years
Filmmaker Martha Fiennes has split from her longterm partner, cinematographer George Tiffin, after over 20 years together. The Onegin director, who is the sister of actors Ralph and Joseph Fiennes, has three children with Tiffin - including son, Hero, who starred in "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince", and daughter, Mercy, who starred alongside Keira Knightley in "The Duchess".
Last year, Fiennes admitted she "would love to get married", but Tiffin was strongly against the idea. Now the pair has split - and Fiennes is already dating again.
She tells Britain's Daily Mail, "Very simply, we have mutually parted ways. Yes, I am with someone else - a Swiss-Arab businessman."
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future