Intruder at Paris Hilton's Home Gets Community Service
A man who grappled with Paris Hilton's security team when he was caught outside her Los Angeles home late last year has been sentenced to community service. James Rainford had to be physically restrained by the socialite's bodyguards after he knocked on the star's front door in October 2010.
Cops were called to Hilton's mansion, and Rainford was taken into custody for questioning. He pleaded no contest to civil assault and was sentenced to 20 days of community service earlier this week.
Rainford was also placed on three years probation, reports TMZ.com.
More Paris Hilton News
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'