Intruder at Paris Hilton's Home Gets Community Service
A man who grappled with Paris Hilton's security team when he was caught outside her Los Angeles home late last year has been sentenced to community service. James Rainford had to be physically restrained by the socialite's bodyguards after he knocked on the star's front door in October 2010.
Cops were called to Hilton's mansion, and Rainford was taken into custody for questioning. He pleaded no contest to civil assault and was sentenced to 20 days of community service earlier this week.
Rainford was also placed on three years probation, reports TMZ.com.
More Paris Hilton News
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series