Intruder at Paris Hilton's Home Gets Community Service
A man who grappled with Paris Hilton's security team when he was caught outside her Los Angeles home late last year has been sentenced to community service. James Rainford had to be physically restrained by the socialite's bodyguards after he knocked on the star's front door in October 2010.
Cops were called to Hilton's mansion, and Rainford was taken into custody for questioning. He pleaded no contest to civil assault and was sentenced to 20 days of community service earlier this week.
Rainford was also placed on three years probation, reports TMZ.com.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune