Intruder at Paris Hilton's Home Gets Community Service
A man who grappled with Paris Hilton's security team when he was caught outside her Los Angeles home late last year has been sentenced to community service. James Rainford had to be physically restrained by the socialite's bodyguards after he knocked on the star's front door in October 2010.
Cops were called to Hilton's mansion, and Rainford was taken into custody for questioning. He pleaded no contest to civil assault and was sentenced to 20 days of community service earlier this week.
Rainford was also placed on three years probation, reports TMZ.com.
More Paris Hilton News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7