Intruder at Paris Hilton's Home Gets Community Service
A man who grappled with Paris Hilton's security team when he was caught outside her Los Angeles home late last year has been sentenced to community service. James Rainford had to be physically restrained by the socialite's bodyguards after he knocked on the star's front door in October 2010.
Cops were called to Hilton's mansion, and Rainford was taken into custody for questioning. He pleaded no contest to civil assault and was sentenced to 20 days of community service earlier this week.
Rainford was also placed on three years probation, reports TMZ.com.
More Paris Hilton News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics