T.I.'s Wife Taken Off Drug Case
Incarcerated rapper T.I.'s wife has been handed some good news - the drug possession case against her has been dismissed. Tameka Cottle aka Tiny and the hitmaker were arrested after traffic cops searched their car on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood last September, and found drugs.
The husband and wife were booked for possession of a controlled substance - a charge which violated T.I.'s probation and sent him back to prison. But Los Angeles County District Attorney's officials have dropped the case against Cottle after she completed 24 sessions of a certified drug diversion program in Georgia, Atlanta.
The news comes a day after Cottle and her jailed husband were reprimanded for getting too passionate during a recent prison visit in Arkansas. The rapper has been banished to a secure special housing unit after he was caught breaking prison rules regarding intimate relations.
The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., is currently serving an 11-month sentence.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show