T.I.'s Wife Taken Off Drug Case
Incarcerated rapper T.I.'s wife has been handed some good news - the drug possession case against her has been dismissed. Tameka Cottle aka Tiny and the hitmaker were arrested after traffic cops searched their car on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood last September, and found drugs.
The husband and wife were booked for possession of a controlled substance - a charge which violated T.I.'s probation and sent him back to prison. But Los Angeles County District Attorney's officials have dropped the case against Cottle after she completed 24 sessions of a certified drug diversion program in Georgia, Atlanta.
The news comes a day after Cottle and her jailed husband were reprimanded for getting too passionate during a recent prison visit in Arkansas. The rapper has been banished to a secure special housing unit after he was caught breaking prison rules regarding intimate relations.
The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., is currently serving an 11-month sentence.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics