T.I.'s Wife Taken Off Drug Case
Incarcerated rapper T.I.'s wife has been handed some good news - the drug possession case against her has been dismissed. Tameka Cottle aka Tiny and the hitmaker were arrested after traffic cops searched their car on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood last September, and found drugs.
The husband and wife were booked for possession of a controlled substance - a charge which violated T.I.'s probation and sent him back to prison. But Los Angeles County District Attorney's officials have dropped the case against Cottle after she completed 24 sessions of a certified drug diversion program in Georgia, Atlanta.
The news comes a day after Cottle and her jailed husband were reprimanded for getting too passionate during a recent prison visit in Arkansas. The rapper has been banished to a secure special housing unit after he was caught breaking prison rules regarding intimate relations.
The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., is currently serving an 11-month sentence.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars