T.I.'s Wife Taken Off Drug Case
Incarcerated rapper T.I.'s wife has been handed some good news - the drug possession case against her has been dismissed. Tameka Cottle aka Tiny and the hitmaker were arrested after traffic cops searched their car on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood last September, and found drugs.
The husband and wife were booked for possession of a controlled substance - a charge which violated T.I.'s probation and sent him back to prison. But Los Angeles County District Attorney's officials have dropped the case against Cottle after she completed 24 sessions of a certified drug diversion program in Georgia, Atlanta.
The news comes a day after Cottle and her jailed husband were reprimanded for getting too passionate during a recent prison visit in Arkansas. The rapper has been banished to a secure special housing unit after he was caught breaking prison rules regarding intimate relations.
The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., is currently serving an 11-month sentence.
More T.I. News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer