T.I.'s Wife Taken Off Drug Case
Incarcerated rapper T.I.'s wife has been handed some good news - the drug possession case against her has been dismissed. Tameka Cottle aka Tiny and the hitmaker were arrested after traffic cops searched their car on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood last September, and found drugs.
The husband and wife were booked for possession of a controlled substance - a charge which violated T.I.'s probation and sent him back to prison. But Los Angeles County District Attorney's officials have dropped the case against Cottle after she completed 24 sessions of a certified drug diversion program in Georgia, Atlanta.
The news comes a day after Cottle and her jailed husband were reprimanded for getting too passionate during a recent prison visit in Arkansas. The rapper has been banished to a secure special housing unit after he was caught breaking prison rules regarding intimate relations.
The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., is currently serving an 11-month sentence.
More T.I. News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera