Sienna Miller Jumps Into Star-Studded 'New Year's Eve'
Sienna Miller has joined the all-star line-up for director Garry Marshall's "Valentine's Day" follow-up, "New Year's Eve". The "Alfie" star has signed on to team up with Robert De Niro, Zac Efron, Hilary Swank, Sarah Jessica Parker, Michelle Pfeiffer, Jessica Biel and Ashton Kutcher for the romantic comedy set around the last day of the year in New York City.
Taylor Swift and her ex-boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal are also rumored to be part of the cast. Swift, Kutcher and Biel appeared in "Valentine's Day". Other actors which are yet to be confirmed but have been reported to join are Lea Michele, Justin Bieber, Joe Jonas, Sara Paxton, Abigail Breslin and Sofia Vergara.
New Line Cinema aims to release it on December 9 in the United States.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer