Sienna Miller Jumps Into Star-Studded 'New Year's Eve'
Sienna Miller has joined the all-star line-up for director Garry Marshall's "Valentine's Day" follow-up, "New Year's Eve". The "Alfie" star has signed on to team up with Robert De Niro, Zac Efron, Hilary Swank, Sarah Jessica Parker, Michelle Pfeiffer, Jessica Biel and Ashton Kutcher for the romantic comedy set around the last day of the year in New York City.
Taylor Swift and her ex-boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal are also rumored to be part of the cast. Swift, Kutcher and Biel appeared in "Valentine's Day". Other actors which are yet to be confirmed but have been reported to join are Lea Michele, Justin Bieber, Joe Jonas, Sara Paxton, Abigail Breslin and Sofia Vergara.
New Line Cinema aims to release it on December 9 in the United States.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?