Sienna Miller Jumps Into Star-Studded 'New Year's Eve'
Sienna Miller has joined the all-star line-up for director Garry Marshall's "Valentine's Day" follow-up, "New Year's Eve". The "Alfie" star has signed on to team up with Robert De Niro, Zac Efron, Hilary Swank, Sarah Jessica Parker, Michelle Pfeiffer, Jessica Biel and Ashton Kutcher for the romantic comedy set around the last day of the year in New York City.
Taylor Swift and her ex-boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal are also rumored to be part of the cast. Swift, Kutcher and Biel appeared in "Valentine's Day". Other actors which are yet to be confirmed but have been reported to join are Lea Michele, Justin Bieber, Joe Jonas, Sara Paxton, Abigail Breslin and Sofia Vergara.
New Line Cinema aims to release it on December 9 in the United States.
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie