Sienna Miller Jumps Into Star-Studded 'New Year's Eve'
Sienna Miller has joined the all-star line-up for director Garry Marshall's "Valentine's Day" follow-up, "New Year's Eve". The "Alfie" star has signed on to team up with Robert De Niro, Zac Efron, Hilary Swank, Sarah Jessica Parker, Michelle Pfeiffer, Jessica Biel and Ashton Kutcher for the romantic comedy set around the last day of the year in New York City.
Taylor Swift and her ex-boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal are also rumored to be part of the cast. Swift, Kutcher and Biel appeared in "Valentine's Day". Other actors which are yet to be confirmed but have been reported to join are Lea Michele, Justin Bieber, Joe Jonas, Sara Paxton, Abigail Breslin and Sofia Vergara.
New Line Cinema aims to release it on December 9 in the United States.
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!