Sienna Miller Jumps Into Star-Studded 'New Year's Eve'
Sienna Miller has joined the all-star line-up for director Garry Marshall's "Valentine's Day" follow-up, "New Year's Eve". The "Alfie" star has signed on to team up with Robert De Niro, Zac Efron, Hilary Swank, Sarah Jessica Parker, Michelle Pfeiffer, Jessica Biel and Ashton Kutcher for the romantic comedy set around the last day of the year in New York City.
Taylor Swift and her ex-boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal are also rumored to be part of the cast. Swift, Kutcher and Biel appeared in "Valentine's Day". Other actors which are yet to be confirmed but have been reported to join are Lea Michele, Justin Bieber, Joe Jonas, Sara Paxton, Abigail Breslin and Sofia Vergara.
New Line Cinema aims to release it on December 9 in the United States.
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia