Lucy Lawless Says Her Hubby Supports Her 'Spartacus' Sex Scenes
TV star Lucy Lawless insists her husband has no problems with her full frontal nudity and explicit sex scenes in racy drama "Spartacus: Gods of the Arena" - because he's a producer of the show. The former "Xena: Warrior Princess" star appears completely naked in many scenes as Roman socialite Lucretia, but her husband Robert Tapert just cheers her on.
She admits he even encourages her to disrobe and get on with it - rather than complain about her modesty. Lawless tells Access Hollywood Live, "He's a funny guy... He just says, 'This is a great story...' It goes against me sometimes. He's like, 'Lucy, I know you're gonna be uncomfortable with this but that's the way it is.' "
And the actress admits she likes the fact her husband isn't around on set when she's filming sex scenes. She adds, "He's not on set those days. He's busy producing upstairs and he doesn't hang around making us all uncomfortable."
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover