Lucy Lawless Says Her Hubby Supports Her 'Spartacus' Sex Scenes
TV star Lucy Lawless insists her husband has no problems with her full frontal nudity and explicit sex scenes in racy drama "Spartacus: Gods of the Arena" - because he's a producer of the show. The former "Xena: Warrior Princess" star appears completely naked in many scenes as Roman socialite Lucretia, but her husband Robert Tapert just cheers her on.
She admits he even encourages her to disrobe and get on with it - rather than complain about her modesty. Lawless tells Access Hollywood Live, "He's a funny guy... He just says, 'This is a great story...' It goes against me sometimes. He's like, 'Lucy, I know you're gonna be uncomfortable with this but that's the way it is.' "
And the actress admits she likes the fact her husband isn't around on set when she's filming sex scenes. She adds, "He's not on set those days. He's busy producing upstairs and he doesn't hang around making us all uncomfortable."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby