Lucy Lawless Says Her Hubby Supports Her 'Spartacus' Sex Scenes
TV star Lucy Lawless insists her husband has no problems with her full frontal nudity and explicit sex scenes in racy drama "Spartacus: Gods of the Arena" - because he's a producer of the show. The former "Xena: Warrior Princess" star appears completely naked in many scenes as Roman socialite Lucretia, but her husband Robert Tapert just cheers her on.
She admits he even encourages her to disrobe and get on with it - rather than complain about her modesty. Lawless tells Access Hollywood Live, "He's a funny guy... He just says, 'This is a great story...' It goes against me sometimes. He's like, 'Lucy, I know you're gonna be uncomfortable with this but that's the way it is.' "
And the actress admits she likes the fact her husband isn't around on set when she's filming sex scenes. She adds, "He's not on set those days. He's busy producing upstairs and he doesn't hang around making us all uncomfortable."
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser