Lucy Lawless Says Her Hubby Supports Her 'Spartacus' Sex Scenes
TV star Lucy Lawless insists her husband has no problems with her full frontal nudity and explicit sex scenes in racy drama "Spartacus: Gods of the Arena" - because he's a producer of the show. The former "Xena: Warrior Princess" star appears completely naked in many scenes as Roman socialite Lucretia, but her husband Robert Tapert just cheers her on.
She admits he even encourages her to disrobe and get on with it - rather than complain about her modesty. Lawless tells Access Hollywood Live, "He's a funny guy... He just says, 'This is a great story...' It goes against me sometimes. He's like, 'Lucy, I know you're gonna be uncomfortable with this but that's the way it is.' "
And the actress admits she likes the fact her husband isn't around on set when she's filming sex scenes. She adds, "He's not on set those days. He's busy producing upstairs and he doesn't hang around making us all uncomfortable."
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Gets Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed