Lucy Lawless Says Her Hubby Supports Her 'Spartacus' Sex Scenes
TV star Lucy Lawless insists her husband has no problems with her full frontal nudity and explicit sex scenes in racy drama "Spartacus: Gods of the Arena" - because he's a producer of the show. The former "Xena: Warrior Princess" star appears completely naked in many scenes as Roman socialite Lucretia, but her husband Robert Tapert just cheers her on.
She admits he even encourages her to disrobe and get on with it - rather than complain about her modesty. Lawless tells Access Hollywood Live, "He's a funny guy... He just says, 'This is a great story...' It goes against me sometimes. He's like, 'Lucy, I know you're gonna be uncomfortable with this but that's the way it is.' "
And the actress admits she likes the fact her husband isn't around on set when she's filming sex scenes. She adds, "He's not on set those days. He's busy producing upstairs and he doesn't hang around making us all uncomfortable."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie