Rebecca Budig Engaged to Mike Benson
U.S. soap star Rebecca Budig is celebrating her win on reality TV contest "Skating with the Stars" by announcing her engagement. The "All My Children" star, who won the skating challenge last month, accepted boyfriend Mike Benson's marriage proposal over Christmas.
Budig was previously married to TV personality Bob Guiney. They were divorced last summer. A source tells Life & Style magazine, "She is super excited but no date has been set for the big day."
Rebecca Budig won "Skating with the Stars" against Bethenny Frankel. "I owe all of this to [professional partner] Fred [Palascak], who is an unbelievable teacher. I've said it a hundred times, but honestly, I owe it all to him," Budig said back then. "This is such a shock! I can't believe it."
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis