Rebecca Budig Engaged to Mike Benson
U.S. soap star Rebecca Budig is celebrating her win on reality TV contest "Skating with the Stars" by announcing her engagement. The "All My Children" star, who won the skating challenge last month, accepted boyfriend Mike Benson's marriage proposal over Christmas.
Budig was previously married to TV personality Bob Guiney. They were divorced last summer. A source tells Life & Style magazine, "She is super excited but no date has been set for the big day."
Rebecca Budig won "Skating with the Stars" against Bethenny Frankel. "I owe all of this to [professional partner] Fred [Palascak], who is an unbelievable teacher. I've said it a hundred times, but honestly, I owe it all to him," Budig said back then. "This is such a shock! I can't believe it."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?