Rebecca Budig Engaged to Mike Benson
U.S. soap star Rebecca Budig is celebrating her win on reality TV contest "Skating with the Stars" by announcing her engagement. The "All My Children" star, who won the skating challenge last month, accepted boyfriend Mike Benson's marriage proposal over Christmas.
Budig was previously married to TV personality Bob Guiney. They were divorced last summer. A source tells Life & Style magazine, "She is super excited but no date has been set for the big day."
Rebecca Budig won "Skating with the Stars" against Bethenny Frankel. "I owe all of this to [professional partner] Fred [Palascak], who is an unbelievable teacher. I've said it a hundred times, but honestly, I owe it all to him," Budig said back then. "This is such a shock! I can't believe it."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce