Rebecca Budig Engaged to Mike Benson
U.S. soap star Rebecca Budig is celebrating her win on reality TV contest "Skating with the Stars" by announcing her engagement. The "All My Children" star, who won the skating challenge last month, accepted boyfriend Mike Benson's marriage proposal over Christmas.
Budig was previously married to TV personality Bob Guiney. They were divorced last summer. A source tells Life & Style magazine, "She is super excited but no date has been set for the big day."
Rebecca Budig won "Skating with the Stars" against Bethenny Frankel. "I owe all of this to [professional partner] Fred [Palascak], who is an unbelievable teacher. I've said it a hundred times, but honestly, I owe it all to him," Budig said back then. "This is such a shock! I can't believe it."
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton