Rebecca Budig Engaged to Mike Benson
U.S. soap star Rebecca Budig is celebrating her win on reality TV contest "Skating with the Stars" by announcing her engagement. The "All My Children" star, who won the skating challenge last month, accepted boyfriend Mike Benson's marriage proposal over Christmas.
Budig was previously married to TV personality Bob Guiney. They were divorced last summer. A source tells Life & Style magazine, "She is super excited but no date has been set for the big day."
Rebecca Budig won "Skating with the Stars" against Bethenny Frankel. "I owe all of this to [professional partner] Fred [Palascak], who is an unbelievable teacher. I've said it a hundred times, but honestly, I owe it all to him," Budig said back then. "This is such a shock! I can't believe it."
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch