Lindsay Lohan Gets Bumped Car After Slapped With Parking Ticket
Lindsay Lohan's life after rehab is proving to be a bumpy ride - the car she was traveling in was rear-ended by a paparazzo as she left a Hollywood shopping center on Tuesday , January 4. The "Mean Girls" star is readjusting to her daily routine after completing her latest stay in a court-ordered treatment facility on Monday, January 3, stemming from a probation violation from a 2007 DUI charge.
But she is already struggling to stay out of the headlines and found herself involved in a fender bender on her second day of release as she was driven away from The Grove. The snapper responsible for the bump allegedly fled the scene, according to People.com.
No injuries had been reported as WENN went to press. The news comes hours after it emerged Lohan had been slapped with a parking ticket after visiting a friend's home in Los Angeles on Wednesday, January 5.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic