Slipknot's Frontman Corey Taylor Lost Virginity at 11
Slipknot frontman Corey Taylor has revealed his secret shame - he lost his virginity to a babysitter at the age of 11. The rocker has confessed he became sexually active long before the legal age of consent of 16 in his native Iowa, and admits his first partner was "f*ked up" for wanting to sleep with a young boy.
And Taylor felt so ashamed after the experience that he avoided sex for two years. He tells Kerrang! magazine, "I am so f**king ashamed to say that I lost my virginity when I was 11 years old... It was with a very f**ked up and very giving babysitter, let's put it that way! I don't think I was very good at it that first time, though. After that I had a dry spell until I was 13. I was a bit better at it all by then, I think. I hope so anyway."
In the same interview, Taylor also ruled out recording any music in the wake of bassist Paul Gray's death. Gray was found dead in an Iowa hotel room last May, and Taylor admits the other members of the band are "still reeling" from the tragedy.
And he's warned fans not to expect any new music from the group for "a very long time" - because he can't face recording without his late friend. Taylor tells Kerrang! magazine, "I'll be f**king brutally honest: I don't see me making Slipknot music without Paul. He was such a f**king huge part of the music. He had such an amazing mind for it... It's very soon since it happened, and we're all still reeling from it... But at this moment, I don't see myself making new music with Slipknot for a very long time. Let's put it that way."
More Corey Taylor News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters