Ronnie Wood Denies Marriage Rumor
A spokesperson for Ronnie Wood has dismissed reports The Rolling Stones star has secretly married his girlfriend during a sunny holiday in South America. The veteran guitarist sparked speculation he had wed his Brazilian lover Ana Araujo after he was photographed wearing a ring inscribed with the word 'Yes' on his marital finger while vacationing in Uruguay.
But it appears the couple has yet to exchange vows. Wood's representative tells Britain's Daily Star, "If he has got married he hasn't told us, and that wouldn't be like Ronnie at all." The rocker divorced his wife of 24 years, Jo, in 2010.
Ronnie Wood and Ana Araujo reportedly will mark their one year anniversary later this month.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'