Ronnie Wood Denies Marriage Rumor
A spokesperson for Ronnie Wood has dismissed reports The Rolling Stones star has secretly married his girlfriend during a sunny holiday in South America. The veteran guitarist sparked speculation he had wed his Brazilian lover Ana Araujo after he was photographed wearing a ring inscribed with the word 'Yes' on his marital finger while vacationing in Uruguay.
But it appears the couple has yet to exchange vows. Wood's representative tells Britain's Daily Star, "If he has got married he hasn't told us, and that wouldn't be like Ronnie at all." The rocker divorced his wife of 24 years, Jo, in 2010.
Ronnie Wood and Ana Araujo reportedly will mark their one year anniversary later this month.
More Ronnie Wood News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert