Ronnie Wood Denies Marriage Rumor
A spokesperson for Ronnie Wood has dismissed reports The Rolling Stones star has secretly married his girlfriend during a sunny holiday in South America. The veteran guitarist sparked speculation he had wed his Brazilian lover Ana Araujo after he was photographed wearing a ring inscribed with the word 'Yes' on his marital finger while vacationing in Uruguay.
But it appears the couple has yet to exchange vows. Wood's representative tells Britain's Daily Star, "If he has got married he hasn't told us, and that wouldn't be like Ronnie at all." The rocker divorced his wife of 24 years, Jo, in 2010.
Ronnie Wood and Ana Araujo reportedly will mark their one year anniversary later this month.
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans