Ronnie Wood Denies Marriage Rumor
A spokesperson for Ronnie Wood has dismissed reports The Rolling Stones star has secretly married his girlfriend during a sunny holiday in South America. The veteran guitarist sparked speculation he had wed his Brazilian lover Ana Araujo after he was photographed wearing a ring inscribed with the word 'Yes' on his marital finger while vacationing in Uruguay.
But it appears the couple has yet to exchange vows. Wood's representative tells Britain's Daily Star, "If he has got married he hasn't told us, and that wouldn't be like Ronnie at all." The rocker divorced his wife of 24 years, Jo, in 2010.
Ronnie Wood and Ana Araujo reportedly will mark their one year anniversary later this month.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune