Ronnie Wood Denies Marriage Rumor
A spokesperson for Ronnie Wood has dismissed reports The Rolling Stones star has secretly married his girlfriend during a sunny holiday in South America. The veteran guitarist sparked speculation he had wed his Brazilian lover Ana Araujo after he was photographed wearing a ring inscribed with the word 'Yes' on his marital finger while vacationing in Uruguay.
But it appears the couple has yet to exchange vows. Wood's representative tells Britain's Daily Star, "If he has got married he hasn't told us, and that wouldn't be like Ronnie at all." The rocker divorced his wife of 24 years, Jo, in 2010.
Ronnie Wood and Ana Araujo reportedly will mark their one year anniversary later this month.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes