T.I. Sent to More Secure Facility for Getting 'Frisky' With Wife in Prison
Incarcerated rapper T.I. is in trouble again - the hip-hop star has been banished to a secure special housing unit after he was caught canoodling with his wife during a prison visit. The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., has been in and out of jail over the past year and is currently serving an 11-month sentence in Arkansas for violating his probation following a drug arrest in September.
And the star is failing to keep out of trouble while behind bars - his visiting time with wife Tameka 'Tiny' Cottle over the weekend was cut short after prison officers found them getting "frisky" in a visiting room. Cottle tells TMZ.com that Harris was reprimanded and sent to a new housing wing, which is more secure and offers inmates less freedom.
According to Arkansas State Prison guidelines, couples are allowed to kiss and hug at the start and end of visiting sessions, but must keep their hands in full view throughout.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen