T.I. Sent to More Secure Facility for Getting 'Frisky' With Wife in Prison
Incarcerated rapper T.I. is in trouble again - the hip-hop star has been banished to a secure special housing unit after he was caught canoodling with his wife during a prison visit. The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., has been in and out of jail over the past year and is currently serving an 11-month sentence in Arkansas for violating his probation following a drug arrest in September.
And the star is failing to keep out of trouble while behind bars - his visiting time with wife Tameka 'Tiny' Cottle over the weekend was cut short after prison officers found them getting "frisky" in a visiting room. Cottle tells TMZ.com that Harris was reprimanded and sent to a new housing wing, which is more secure and offers inmates less freedom.
According to Arkansas State Prison guidelines, couples are allowed to kiss and hug at the start and end of visiting sessions, but must keep their hands in full view throughout.
More T.I. News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'