T.I. Sent to More Secure Facility for Getting 'Frisky' With Wife in Prison
Incarcerated rapper T.I. is in trouble again - the hip-hop star has been banished to a secure special housing unit after he was caught canoodling with his wife during a prison visit. The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., has been in and out of jail over the past year and is currently serving an 11-month sentence in Arkansas for violating his probation following a drug arrest in September.
And the star is failing to keep out of trouble while behind bars - his visiting time with wife Tameka 'Tiny' Cottle over the weekend was cut short after prison officers found them getting "frisky" in a visiting room. Cottle tells TMZ.com that Harris was reprimanded and sent to a new housing wing, which is more secure and offers inmates less freedom.
According to Arkansas State Prison guidelines, couples are allowed to kiss and hug at the start and end of visiting sessions, but must keep their hands in full view throughout.
More T.I. News
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana