T.I. Sent to More Secure Facility for Getting 'Frisky' With Wife in Prison
Incarcerated rapper T.I. is in trouble again - the hip-hop star has been banished to a secure special housing unit after he was caught canoodling with his wife during a prison visit. The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., has been in and out of jail over the past year and is currently serving an 11-month sentence in Arkansas for violating his probation following a drug arrest in September.
And the star is failing to keep out of trouble while behind bars - his visiting time with wife Tameka 'Tiny' Cottle over the weekend was cut short after prison officers found them getting "frisky" in a visiting room. Cottle tells TMZ.com that Harris was reprimanded and sent to a new housing wing, which is more secure and offers inmates less freedom.
According to Arkansas State Prison guidelines, couples are allowed to kiss and hug at the start and end of visiting sessions, but must keep their hands in full view throughout.
More T.I. News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked