David Arquette Went to Rehab After Smashing His Nose on the Dance Floor
David Arquette was prompted to check into rehab after a drunken dancefloor fall left him with a bloody nose, according to a U.S. report. The actor, who split from wife Courteney Cox in October, entered the Betty Ford clinic in California over the New Year weekend to tackle his alcohol and depression issues.
Arquette had been seen out partying on numerous occasions after his separation from Cox, and a new report suggests his decision to tackle his problems came following a painful fall at Los Angeles' Trousdale nightclub shortly after Christmas 2010.
A source tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "David has not handled the split well. He's been drinking heavily and just went wild. At Trousdale, he got wasted and tried to do the worm (breakdancing move), but ended falling on his face and smashing up his nose. There was blood everywhere... He ended up a total mess."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart