David Arquette Went to Rehab After Smashing His Nose on the Dance Floor
David Arquette was prompted to check into rehab after a drunken dancefloor fall left him with a bloody nose, according to a U.S. report. The actor, who split from wife Courteney Cox in October, entered the Betty Ford clinic in California over the New Year weekend to tackle his alcohol and depression issues.
Arquette had been seen out partying on numerous occasions after his separation from Cox, and a new report suggests his decision to tackle his problems came following a painful fall at Los Angeles' Trousdale nightclub shortly after Christmas 2010.
A source tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "David has not handled the split well. He's been drinking heavily and just went wild. At Trousdale, he got wasted and tried to do the worm (breakdancing move), but ended falling on his face and smashing up his nose. There was blood everywhere... He ended up a total mess."
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video