David Arquette Went to Rehab After Smashing His Nose on the Dance Floor
David Arquette was prompted to check into rehab after a drunken dancefloor fall left him with a bloody nose, according to a U.S. report. The actor, who split from wife Courteney Cox in October, entered the Betty Ford clinic in California over the New Year weekend to tackle his alcohol and depression issues.
Arquette had been seen out partying on numerous occasions after his separation from Cox, and a new report suggests his decision to tackle his problems came following a painful fall at Los Angeles' Trousdale nightclub shortly after Christmas 2010.
A source tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "David has not handled the split well. He's been drinking heavily and just went wild. At Trousdale, he got wasted and tried to do the worm (breakdancing move), but ended falling on his face and smashing up his nose. There was blood everywhere... He ended up a total mess."
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert