David Arquette Went to Rehab After Smashing His Nose on the Dance Floor
David Arquette was prompted to check into rehab after a drunken dancefloor fall left him with a bloody nose, according to a U.S. report. The actor, who split from wife Courteney Cox in October, entered the Betty Ford clinic in California over the New Year weekend to tackle his alcohol and depression issues.
Arquette had been seen out partying on numerous occasions after his separation from Cox, and a new report suggests his decision to tackle his problems came following a painful fall at Los Angeles' Trousdale nightclub shortly after Christmas 2010.
A source tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "David has not handled the split well. He's been drinking heavily and just went wild. At Trousdale, he got wasted and tried to do the worm (breakdancing move), but ended falling on his face and smashing up his nose. There was blood everywhere... He ended up a total mess."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny