Justin Bieber Wants 'Glee' Cameo for Himself and Cheryl Cole
Justin Bieber is campaigning to land British singer Cheryl Cole a cameo spot as a sexy teacher on hit U.S. TV show "Glee". The "Baby" hitmaker is reportedly in talks to film his own guest role on the all-singing-all-dancing program, but he insists he'll only agree if producers sign up the Girls Aloud beauty to star alongside him.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "I am going to tell the producers that it must be in the agreement that Cheryl gets a part in the show as well. Cheryl and the show make total sense. It's all about people who look good and can sing and dance - that's totally Cheryl."
"I have told her every time I have seen her that as soon as she lands in the U.S. for 'The X Factor' I am going to work with her. Glee is a great way to introduce her to the States - everybody is watching it. She looks beautiful, but I am not sure she could quite get away with playing a student. It would be great if she played a substitute teacher taking a sabbatical from England or something. Can you imagine how hot Cheryl would look dressed as a school teacher?"
Bieber made his affections for the British star clear when he performed on Simon Cowell's "The X Factor" - on which Cole is a judge - last year.
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift