Justin Bieber Wants 'Glee' Cameo for Himself and Cheryl Cole
Justin Bieber is campaigning to land British singer Cheryl Cole a cameo spot as a sexy teacher on hit U.S. TV show "Glee". The "Baby" hitmaker is reportedly in talks to film his own guest role on the all-singing-all-dancing program, but he insists he'll only agree if producers sign up the Girls Aloud beauty to star alongside him.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "I am going to tell the producers that it must be in the agreement that Cheryl gets a part in the show as well. Cheryl and the show make total sense. It's all about people who look good and can sing and dance - that's totally Cheryl."
"I have told her every time I have seen her that as soon as she lands in the U.S. for 'The X Factor' I am going to work with her. Glee is a great way to introduce her to the States - everybody is watching it. She looks beautiful, but I am not sure she could quite get away with playing a student. It would be great if she played a substitute teacher taking a sabbatical from England or something. Can you imagine how hot Cheryl would look dressed as a school teacher?"
Bieber made his affections for the British star clear when he performed on Simon Cowell's "The X Factor" - on which Cole is a judge - last year.
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed