Justin Bieber Wants 'Glee' Cameo for Himself and Cheryl Cole
Justin Bieber is campaigning to land British singer Cheryl Cole a cameo spot as a sexy teacher on hit U.S. TV show "Glee". The "Baby" hitmaker is reportedly in talks to film his own guest role on the all-singing-all-dancing program, but he insists he'll only agree if producers sign up the Girls Aloud beauty to star alongside him.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "I am going to tell the producers that it must be in the agreement that Cheryl gets a part in the show as well. Cheryl and the show make total sense. It's all about people who look good and can sing and dance - that's totally Cheryl."
"I have told her every time I have seen her that as soon as she lands in the U.S. for 'The X Factor' I am going to work with her. Glee is a great way to introduce her to the States - everybody is watching it. She looks beautiful, but I am not sure she could quite get away with playing a student. It would be great if she played a substitute teacher taking a sabbatical from England or something. Can you imagine how hot Cheryl would look dressed as a school teacher?"
Bieber made his affections for the British star clear when he performed on Simon Cowell's "The X Factor" - on which Cole is a judge - last year.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift