Justin Bieber Wants 'Glee' Cameo for Himself and Cheryl Cole
Justin Bieber is campaigning to land British singer Cheryl Cole a cameo spot as a sexy teacher on hit U.S. TV show "Glee". The "Baby" hitmaker is reportedly in talks to film his own guest role on the all-singing-all-dancing program, but he insists he'll only agree if producers sign up the Girls Aloud beauty to star alongside him.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "I am going to tell the producers that it must be in the agreement that Cheryl gets a part in the show as well. Cheryl and the show make total sense. It's all about people who look good and can sing and dance - that's totally Cheryl."
"I have told her every time I have seen her that as soon as she lands in the U.S. for 'The X Factor' I am going to work with her. Glee is a great way to introduce her to the States - everybody is watching it. She looks beautiful, but I am not sure she could quite get away with playing a student. It would be great if she played a substitute teacher taking a sabbatical from England or something. Can you imagine how hot Cheryl would look dressed as a school teacher?"
Bieber made his affections for the British star clear when he performed on Simon Cowell's "The X Factor" - on which Cole is a judge - last year.
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger