Miley Cyrus' Alleged Hacker Arrested
A hacker who allegedly accessed Miley Cyrus' email account has been arrested on suspicion of unrelated internet crimes after police seized and searched his computer. Josh Holly, 21, allegedly acknowledged he hacked into the singer/actress' MySpace page in late 2007, according to an affidavit - and then bragged online about obtaining semi-nude photos of Cyrus from her Gmail account.
The information led police to seize his computer, and on Thursday, December 30, 2010 Holly was arrested in Nashville, Tennessee and charged with possession of unauthorised credit card account numbers, reports TMZ.com.
He was released on Monday, January 3. Holly is not currently facing any charges relating to Cyrus.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective