Miley Cyrus' Alleged Hacker Arrested
A hacker who allegedly accessed Miley Cyrus' email account has been arrested on suspicion of unrelated internet crimes after police seized and searched his computer. Josh Holly, 21, allegedly acknowledged he hacked into the singer/actress' MySpace page in late 2007, according to an affidavit - and then bragged online about obtaining semi-nude photos of Cyrus from her Gmail account.
The information led police to seize his computer, and on Thursday, December 30, 2010 Holly was arrested in Nashville, Tennessee and charged with possession of unauthorised credit card account numbers, reports TMZ.com.
He was released on Monday, January 3. Holly is not currently facing any charges relating to Cyrus.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years