Miley Cyrus' Alleged Hacker Arrested
A hacker who allegedly accessed Miley Cyrus' email account has been arrested on suspicion of unrelated internet crimes after police seized and searched his computer. Josh Holly, 21, allegedly acknowledged he hacked into the singer/actress' MySpace page in late 2007, according to an affidavit - and then bragged online about obtaining semi-nude photos of Cyrus from her Gmail account.
The information led police to seize his computer, and on Thursday, December 30, 2010 Holly was arrested in Nashville, Tennessee and charged with possession of unauthorised credit card account numbers, reports TMZ.com.
He was released on Monday, January 3. Holly is not currently facing any charges relating to Cyrus.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia