Miley Cyrus' Alleged Hacker Arrested
A hacker who allegedly accessed Miley Cyrus' email account has been arrested on suspicion of unrelated internet crimes after police seized and searched his computer. Josh Holly, 21, allegedly acknowledged he hacked into the singer/actress' MySpace page in late 2007, according to an affidavit - and then bragged online about obtaining semi-nude photos of Cyrus from her Gmail account.
The information led police to seize his computer, and on Thursday, December 30, 2010 Holly was arrested in Nashville, Tennessee and charged with possession of unauthorised credit card account numbers, reports TMZ.com.
He was released on Monday, January 3. Holly is not currently facing any charges relating to Cyrus.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame