Miley Cyrus' Alleged Hacker Arrested
A hacker who allegedly accessed Miley Cyrus' email account has been arrested on suspicion of unrelated internet crimes after police seized and searched his computer. Josh Holly, 21, allegedly acknowledged he hacked into the singer/actress' MySpace page in late 2007, according to an affidavit - and then bragged online about obtaining semi-nude photos of Cyrus from her Gmail account.
The information led police to seize his computer, and on Thursday, December 30, 2010 Holly was arrested in Nashville, Tennessee and charged with possession of unauthorised credit card account numbers, reports TMZ.com.
He was released on Monday, January 3. Holly is not currently facing any charges relating to Cyrus.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018