Waka Flocka Flame Released From Prison
Rap star Waka Flocka Flame has been released from prison after posting $40,000 bail. The "Onion Booty" hitmaker, real name Juaquin Malphurs, surrendered to Atlanta-area police on Monday, January 3 after an arrest warrant was issued for the star stemming from a December 16 raid on his Georgia home.
He is facing a number charges, including possession of marijuana and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, while he is also accused of breaching the state's anti-gang laws and violating his probation for allegedly driving on a suspended license.
On Tuesday, January 4 he waived his right to a court hearing and remained behind bars at Henry County jail, but was subsequently released on Wednesday evening after posting bail, reports AllHipHop.com.
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'