Waka Flocka Flame Released From Prison
Rap star Waka Flocka Flame has been released from prison after posting $40,000 bail. The "Onion Booty" hitmaker, real name Juaquin Malphurs, surrendered to Atlanta-area police on Monday, January 3 after an arrest warrant was issued for the star stemming from a December 16 raid on his Georgia home.
He is facing a number charges, including possession of marijuana and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, while he is also accused of breaching the state's anti-gang laws and violating his probation for allegedly driving on a suspended license.
On Tuesday, January 4 he waived his right to a court hearing and remained behind bars at Henry County jail, but was subsequently released on Wednesday evening after posting bail, reports AllHipHop.com.
More Waka Flocka Flame News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special