Waka Flocka Flame Released From Prison
Rap star Waka Flocka Flame has been released from prison after posting $40,000 bail. The "Onion Booty" hitmaker, real name Juaquin Malphurs, surrendered to Atlanta-area police on Monday, January 3 after an arrest warrant was issued for the star stemming from a December 16 raid on his Georgia home.
He is facing a number charges, including possession of marijuana and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, while he is also accused of breaching the state's anti-gang laws and violating his probation for allegedly driving on a suspended license.
On Tuesday, January 4 he waived his right to a court hearing and remained behind bars at Henry County jail, but was subsequently released on Wednesday evening after posting bail, reports AllHipHop.com.
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full