Waka Flocka Flame Released From Prison
Rap star Waka Flocka Flame has been released from prison after posting $40,000 bail. The "Onion Booty" hitmaker, real name Juaquin Malphurs, surrendered to Atlanta-area police on Monday, January 3 after an arrest warrant was issued for the star stemming from a December 16 raid on his Georgia home.
He is facing a number charges, including possession of marijuana and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, while he is also accused of breaching the state's anti-gang laws and violating his probation for allegedly driving on a suspended license.
On Tuesday, January 4 he waived his right to a court hearing and remained behind bars at Henry County jail, but was subsequently released on Wednesday evening after posting bail, reports AllHipHop.com.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'