Waka Flocka Flame Released From Prison
Rap star Waka Flocka Flame has been released from prison after posting $40,000 bail. The "Onion Booty" hitmaker, real name Juaquin Malphurs, surrendered to Atlanta-area police on Monday, January 3 after an arrest warrant was issued for the star stemming from a December 16 raid on his Georgia home.
He is facing a number charges, including possession of marijuana and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, while he is also accused of breaching the state's anti-gang laws and violating his probation for allegedly driving on a suspended license.
On Tuesday, January 4 he waived his right to a court hearing and remained behind bars at Henry County jail, but was subsequently released on Wednesday evening after posting bail, reports AllHipHop.com.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'