Guy Ritchie's Girlfriend Moves Into His House
Guy Ritchie's relationship with his girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley is heating up - the model has moved in to the filmmaker's London home. The director, who split from ex-wife Madonna in 2008, started dating Ainsley early 2010 and Ritchie proved he's serious about the British beauty by taking her on holiday with his son Rocco in July.
Now the pair has moved in together - Ainsley tells Tatler magazine, "I'm living with Guy in Marylebone (London). I don't think there was really an official moment - no huge conversation or anything strange - we just wanted to spend time together and I was there all the time and evenings after work, so it just kind of happened."
And the 29 year old is keen to one day start a family with the "Snatch" filmmaker, "I've known since I was very little that I want to be a mummy and I want to have kids. Family is so important to me and obviously I think about it, but I'm still fairly young and I don't want to rush things. I want everything to happen organically."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences