Guy Ritchie's Girlfriend Moves Into His House
Guy Ritchie's relationship with his girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley is heating up - the model has moved in to the filmmaker's London home. The director, who split from ex-wife Madonna in 2008, started dating Ainsley early 2010 and Ritchie proved he's serious about the British beauty by taking her on holiday with his son Rocco in July.
Now the pair has moved in together - Ainsley tells Tatler magazine, "I'm living with Guy in Marylebone (London). I don't think there was really an official moment - no huge conversation or anything strange - we just wanted to spend time together and I was there all the time and evenings after work, so it just kind of happened."
And the 29 year old is keen to one day start a family with the "Snatch" filmmaker, "I've known since I was very little that I want to be a mummy and I want to have kids. Family is so important to me and obviously I think about it, but I'm still fairly young and I don't want to rush things. I want everything to happen organically."
More Guy Ritchie News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'