Guy Ritchie's Girlfriend Moves Into His House
Guy Ritchie's relationship with his girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley is heating up - the model has moved in to the filmmaker's London home. The director, who split from ex-wife Madonna in 2008, started dating Ainsley early 2010 and Ritchie proved he's serious about the British beauty by taking her on holiday with his son Rocco in July.
Now the pair has moved in together - Ainsley tells Tatler magazine, "I'm living with Guy in Marylebone (London). I don't think there was really an official moment - no huge conversation or anything strange - we just wanted to spend time together and I was there all the time and evenings after work, so it just kind of happened."
And the 29 year old is keen to one day start a family with the "Snatch" filmmaker, "I've known since I was very little that I want to be a mummy and I want to have kids. Family is so important to me and obviously I think about it, but I'm still fairly young and I don't want to rush things. I want everything to happen organically."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'