Guy Ritchie's Girlfriend Moves Into His House
Guy Ritchie's relationship with his girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley is heating up - the model has moved in to the filmmaker's London home. The director, who split from ex-wife Madonna in 2008, started dating Ainsley early 2010 and Ritchie proved he's serious about the British beauty by taking her on holiday with his son Rocco in July.
Now the pair has moved in together - Ainsley tells Tatler magazine, "I'm living with Guy in Marylebone (London). I don't think there was really an official moment - no huge conversation or anything strange - we just wanted to spend time together and I was there all the time and evenings after work, so it just kind of happened."
And the 29 year old is keen to one day start a family with the "Snatch" filmmaker, "I've known since I was very little that I want to be a mummy and I want to have kids. Family is so important to me and obviously I think about it, but I'm still fairly young and I don't want to rush things. I want everything to happen organically."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce