Reese Witherspoon's Pregnancy Report Denied
Reese Witherspoon's representative has dismissed reports the actress is expecting a baby with fiance Jim Toth. The "Legally Blonde" star, who began dating Toth at the beginning of 2010 shortly after her split from Jake Gyllenhaal, announced last month she is set to walk down the aisle with the showbiz agent.
Subsequent U.S. reports suggested Witherspoon is also pregnant, but the actress' spokesperson has shot down the claims, telling GossipCop.com the story is "not at all true".
Reese Witherspoon has two children, 11-year-old Ava Elizabeth and 7-year-old Deacon Reese, from her marriage with actor Ryan Phillippe. The "Cruel Intentions" stars tied the knot on June 5, 1999 at Wide Awake Plantation before divorcing in 2007.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special