Reese Witherspoon's Pregnancy Report Denied
Reese Witherspoon's representative has dismissed reports the actress is expecting a baby with fiance Jim Toth. The "Legally Blonde" star, who began dating Toth at the beginning of 2010 shortly after her split from Jake Gyllenhaal, announced last month she is set to walk down the aisle with the showbiz agent.
Subsequent U.S. reports suggested Witherspoon is also pregnant, but the actress' spokesperson has shot down the claims, telling GossipCop.com the story is "not at all true".
Reese Witherspoon has two children, 11-year-old Ava Elizabeth and 7-year-old Deacon Reese, from her marriage with actor Ryan Phillippe. The "Cruel Intentions" stars tied the knot on June 5, 1999 at Wide Awake Plantation before divorcing in 2007.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist