Reese Witherspoon's Pregnancy Report Denied
Reese Witherspoon's representative has dismissed reports the actress is expecting a baby with fiance Jim Toth. The "Legally Blonde" star, who began dating Toth at the beginning of 2010 shortly after her split from Jake Gyllenhaal, announced last month she is set to walk down the aisle with the showbiz agent.
Subsequent U.S. reports suggested Witherspoon is also pregnant, but the actress' spokesperson has shot down the claims, telling GossipCop.com the story is "not at all true".
Reese Witherspoon has two children, 11-year-old Ava Elizabeth and 7-year-old Deacon Reese, from her marriage with actor Ryan Phillippe. The "Cruel Intentions" stars tied the knot on June 5, 1999 at Wide Awake Plantation before divorcing in 2007.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?