Reese Witherspoon's Pregnancy Report Denied
Reese Witherspoon's representative has dismissed reports the actress is expecting a baby with fiance Jim Toth. The "Legally Blonde" star, who began dating Toth at the beginning of 2010 shortly after her split from Jake Gyllenhaal, announced last month she is set to walk down the aisle with the showbiz agent.
Subsequent U.S. reports suggested Witherspoon is also pregnant, but the actress' spokesperson has shot down the claims, telling GossipCop.com the story is "not at all true".
Reese Witherspoon has two children, 11-year-old Ava Elizabeth and 7-year-old Deacon Reese, from her marriage with actor Ryan Phillippe. The "Cruel Intentions" stars tied the knot on June 5, 1999 at Wide Awake Plantation before divorcing in 2007.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation