Reese Witherspoon's Pregnancy Report Denied
Reese Witherspoon's representative has dismissed reports the actress is expecting a baby with fiance Jim Toth. The "Legally Blonde" star, who began dating Toth at the beginning of 2010 shortly after her split from Jake Gyllenhaal, announced last month she is set to walk down the aisle with the showbiz agent.
Subsequent U.S. reports suggested Witherspoon is also pregnant, but the actress' spokesperson has shot down the claims, telling GossipCop.com the story is "not at all true".
Reese Witherspoon has two children, 11-year-old Ava Elizabeth and 7-year-old Deacon Reese, from her marriage with actor Ryan Phillippe. The "Cruel Intentions" stars tied the knot on June 5, 1999 at Wide Awake Plantation before divorcing in 2007.
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans