Huey Lewis' Manhood Discussed in New TV Documentary
Rocker Huey Lewis is set to be exposed as the biggest man in music - below the belt - in a saucy new TV documentary. Legendary groupie Pamela Des Barres has gathered the most famous backstage girlfriends in rock 'n' roll history to speak candidly about their conquests for VH1's "Let's Spend The Night Together".
In the film, Tura Satana talks about teaching Elvis Presley how to kiss, Lori Mattix recalls losing her virginity to David Bowie and then getting "kidnapped" by Led Zeppelin star Jimmy Page and Cynthia Albritton reveals all about making plaster casts of her famous lovers' manhoods.
But it's groupie Connie Hamzy's confessions that are sure to be the highlight of the new show - she tells the Globe Huey Lewis was by far the most well-endowed rocker she bedded.
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington