Huey Lewis' Manhood Discussed in New TV Documentary
Rocker Huey Lewis is set to be exposed as the biggest man in music - below the belt - in a saucy new TV documentary. Legendary groupie Pamela Des Barres has gathered the most famous backstage girlfriends in rock 'n' roll history to speak candidly about their conquests for VH1's "Let's Spend The Night Together".
In the film, Tura Satana talks about teaching Elvis Presley how to kiss, Lori Mattix recalls losing her virginity to David Bowie and then getting "kidnapped" by Led Zeppelin star Jimmy Page and Cynthia Albritton reveals all about making plaster casts of her famous lovers' manhoods.
But it's groupie Connie Hamzy's confessions that are sure to be the highlight of the new show - she tells the Globe Huey Lewis was by far the most well-endowed rocker she bedded.
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama