Huey Lewis' Manhood Discussed in New TV Documentary
Rocker Huey Lewis is set to be exposed as the biggest man in music - below the belt - in a saucy new TV documentary. Legendary groupie Pamela Des Barres has gathered the most famous backstage girlfriends in rock 'n' roll history to speak candidly about their conquests for VH1's "Let's Spend The Night Together".
In the film, Tura Satana talks about teaching Elvis Presley how to kiss, Lori Mattix recalls losing her virginity to David Bowie and then getting "kidnapped" by Led Zeppelin star Jimmy Page and Cynthia Albritton reveals all about making plaster casts of her famous lovers' manhoods.
But it's groupie Connie Hamzy's confessions that are sure to be the highlight of the new show - she tells the Globe Huey Lewis was by far the most well-endowed rocker she bedded.
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion