Huey Lewis' Manhood Discussed in New TV Documentary
Rocker Huey Lewis is set to be exposed as the biggest man in music - below the belt - in a saucy new TV documentary. Legendary groupie Pamela Des Barres has gathered the most famous backstage girlfriends in rock 'n' roll history to speak candidly about their conquests for VH1's "Let's Spend The Night Together".
In the film, Tura Satana talks about teaching Elvis Presley how to kiss, Lori Mattix recalls losing her virginity to David Bowie and then getting "kidnapped" by Led Zeppelin star Jimmy Page and Cynthia Albritton reveals all about making plaster casts of her famous lovers' manhoods.
But it's groupie Connie Hamzy's confessions that are sure to be the highlight of the new show - she tells the Globe Huey Lewis was by far the most well-endowed rocker she bedded.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed