Camille Grammer Quits 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
Kelsey Grammer's estranged wife Camille Grammer aka Camille Donatacci is quitting the reality TV show her husband persuaded her to sign up for, according to U.S. reports. Sources suggest the socialite is unhappy with the way she's portrayed on "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" - she was recently named "America's Most Hated Housewife" in a tabloid magazine cover article.
TMZ.com reports Camille's lawyer and bosses at TV network Bravo are already discussing a settlement and an offer is on the table for the terms of her departure. But her publicist Howard Bragman tells People.com, "She has not made any decision yet about whether she's returning to the show or not."
"Camille's situation has changed since the show began. She did the show because Kelsey wanted her to do it and now she's a single mother raising two kids. Her life has changed and she has a lot of new responsibilities. She's also in the middle of negotiating a divorce settlement, so this is not the time for her to make a decision about the show."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'