Camille Grammer Quits 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
Kelsey Grammer's estranged wife Camille Grammer aka Camille Donatacci is quitting the reality TV show her husband persuaded her to sign up for, according to U.S. reports. Sources suggest the socialite is unhappy with the way she's portrayed on "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" - she was recently named "America's Most Hated Housewife" in a tabloid magazine cover article.
TMZ.com reports Camille's lawyer and bosses at TV network Bravo are already discussing a settlement and an offer is on the table for the terms of her departure. But her publicist Howard Bragman tells People.com, "She has not made any decision yet about whether she's returning to the show or not."
"Camille's situation has changed since the show began. She did the show because Kelsey wanted her to do it and now she's a single mother raising two kids. Her life has changed and she has a lot of new responsibilities. She's also in the middle of negotiating a divorce settlement, so this is not the time for her to make a decision about the show."
More The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video