Camille Grammer Quits 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
Kelsey Grammer's estranged wife Camille Grammer aka Camille Donatacci is quitting the reality TV show her husband persuaded her to sign up for, according to U.S. reports. Sources suggest the socialite is unhappy with the way she's portrayed on "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" - she was recently named "America's Most Hated Housewife" in a tabloid magazine cover article.
TMZ.com reports Camille's lawyer and bosses at TV network Bravo are already discussing a settlement and an offer is on the table for the terms of her departure. But her publicist Howard Bragman tells People.com, "She has not made any decision yet about whether she's returning to the show or not."
"Camille's situation has changed since the show began. She did the show because Kelsey wanted her to do it and now she's a single mother raising two kids. Her life has changed and she has a lot of new responsibilities. She's also in the middle of negotiating a divorce settlement, so this is not the time for her to make a decision about the show."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones