Camille Grammer Quits 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
Kelsey Grammer's estranged wife Camille Grammer aka Camille Donatacci is quitting the reality TV show her husband persuaded her to sign up for, according to U.S. reports. Sources suggest the socialite is unhappy with the way she's portrayed on "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" - she was recently named "America's Most Hated Housewife" in a tabloid magazine cover article.
TMZ.com reports Camille's lawyer and bosses at TV network Bravo are already discussing a settlement and an offer is on the table for the terms of her departure. But her publicist Howard Bragman tells People.com, "She has not made any decision yet about whether she's returning to the show or not."
"Camille's situation has changed since the show began. She did the show because Kelsey wanted her to do it and now she's a single mother raising two kids. Her life has changed and she has a lot of new responsibilities. She's also in the middle of negotiating a divorce settlement, so this is not the time for her to make a decision about the show."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart