Javier Bardem Beats Zac Efron as GQ's Best Dressed International Star
Spanish actor Javier Bardem is ringing in 2011 with a stylish new honor. He's beaten Hollywood hunks George Clooney and Zac Efron to be hailed as the best dressed international star by top men's fashion magazine GQ.
Penelope Cruz's husband was feted by editors of the British version of the publication in its 2011 poll, with Indian-born jewelery designer and actor Waris Ahluwalia and Swedish "True Blood' hunk Alexander Skarsgard placing second and third, respectively.
Praising the Oscar winner's fashion sense, GQ editors write, "The Spanish actor is the epitome of underplayed style - no wonder he caught Penelope Cruz's attention."
Bollywood icon Shahrukh Khann landed at four, while Efron only managed to reach number six and Clooney scrapped into the top 10 at nine. Supermodel Gisele Bundchen's footballer husband Tom Brady came in at eight.
Meanwhile, Mel Gibson heads up the other end of the spectrum - the "Braveheart" actor was named the worst-dressed man internationally. "The Karate Kid" star Jaden Smith, the 12-year-old son of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith, and rocker Axl Rose were also criticized for their wardrobe choices.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says