Tim McGraw Denies Quitting Music for Movie
Tim McGraw has laughed off rumours he's quitting music to concentrate on making movies full-time. The singer shared the screen with Sandra Bullock for her Oscar-winning turn in "The Blind Side", and he's teamed up with another A-lister, Gwyneth Paltrow, in new movie "Country Strong".
McGraw's big screen success has sparked rumors he is keen to swap Nashville for Hollywood, but the star insists he will never turn his back on his fans. He says, "I love doing movies, it's an extension as an artist of what I do. I think they complement each other but I'm not going to quit music. I wouldn't be able to do this if it wasn't for music. Nobody's gonna pick me out off the street and let me do a movie."
"Country Strong" opens in theaters Friday, January 7.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent