Tim McGraw Denies Quitting Music for Movie
Tim McGraw has laughed off rumours he's quitting music to concentrate on making movies full-time. The singer shared the screen with Sandra Bullock for her Oscar-winning turn in "The Blind Side", and he's teamed up with another A-lister, Gwyneth Paltrow, in new movie "Country Strong".
McGraw's big screen success has sparked rumors he is keen to swap Nashville for Hollywood, but the star insists he will never turn his back on his fans. He says, "I love doing movies, it's an extension as an artist of what I do. I think they complement each other but I'm not going to quit music. I wouldn't be able to do this if it wasn't for music. Nobody's gonna pick me out off the street and let me do a movie."
"Country Strong" opens in theaters Friday, January 7.
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13