Tim McGraw Denies Quitting Music for Movie
Tim McGraw has laughed off rumours he's quitting music to concentrate on making movies full-time. The singer shared the screen with Sandra Bullock for her Oscar-winning turn in "The Blind Side", and he's teamed up with another A-lister, Gwyneth Paltrow, in new movie "Country Strong".
McGraw's big screen success has sparked rumors he is keen to swap Nashville for Hollywood, but the star insists he will never turn his back on his fans. He says, "I love doing movies, it's an extension as an artist of what I do. I think they complement each other but I'm not going to quit music. I wouldn't be able to do this if it wasn't for music. Nobody's gonna pick me out off the street and let me do a movie."
"Country Strong" opens in theaters Friday, January 7.
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit