Tim McGraw Denies Quitting Music for Movie
Tim McGraw has laughed off rumours he's quitting music to concentrate on making movies full-time. The singer shared the screen with Sandra Bullock for her Oscar-winning turn in "The Blind Side", and he's teamed up with another A-lister, Gwyneth Paltrow, in new movie "Country Strong".
McGraw's big screen success has sparked rumors he is keen to swap Nashville for Hollywood, but the star insists he will never turn his back on his fans. He says, "I love doing movies, it's an extension as an artist of what I do. I think they complement each other but I'm not going to quit music. I wouldn't be able to do this if it wasn't for music. Nobody's gonna pick me out off the street and let me do a movie."
"Country Strong" opens in theaters Friday, January 7.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart