Tim McGraw Denies Quitting Music for Movie
Tim McGraw has laughed off rumours he's quitting music to concentrate on making movies full-time. The singer shared the screen with Sandra Bullock for her Oscar-winning turn in "The Blind Side", and he's teamed up with another A-lister, Gwyneth Paltrow, in new movie "Country Strong".
McGraw's big screen success has sparked rumors he is keen to swap Nashville for Hollywood, but the star insists he will never turn his back on his fans. He says, "I love doing movies, it's an extension as an artist of what I do. I think they complement each other but I'm not going to quit music. I wouldn't be able to do this if it wasn't for music. Nobody's gonna pick me out off the street and let me do a movie."
"Country Strong" opens in theaters Friday, January 7.
- Jared Leto Spotted Enjoying Lunch Date With Rumored Girlfriend Valery Kaufman
- Braless Bella Thorne Looks Worn Out During Outing With Max Ehrich
- Comic-Con: Thor Trades His Hammer for Gun in New 'Ragnarok' Trailer
- Video: Ezra Miller Kisses a Male Fan on the Mouth at SDCC
- Ellen Page Receives Death Threats on Instagram: I Find Ellen and Kidnap Her and Kill Her Throat
- Artist of the Week: 21 Savage
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site