Bankrupt Toni Braxton Considering Playboy Offer
Cash-strapped singer Toni Braxton is considering stripping off for a Playboy magazine shoot in a bid to boost her finances. The "Unbreak My Heart" hitmaker filed for bankruptcy in October and is said to be more than $10 million in debt.
She recently signed a deal to feature her family in a new reality TV show, and now she's revealed she's been offered a lucrative spread with Playboy Magazine. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "New Year, New opportunities. So I have been considering taking up Playboy's offer to feature me on their cover this year. What you think?"
"I would love to pose with Hugh Hefner though. He's the sexiest guy I know over 30... Of course it will be tastefully done... Just a lil T (t**s) and A (a**). They have asked me about 3 times before."
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala