Bankrupt Toni Braxton Considering Playboy Offer
Cash-strapped singer Toni Braxton is considering stripping off for a Playboy magazine shoot in a bid to boost her finances. The "Unbreak My Heart" hitmaker filed for bankruptcy in October and is said to be more than $10 million in debt.
She recently signed a deal to feature her family in a new reality TV show, and now she's revealed she's been offered a lucrative spread with Playboy Magazine. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "New Year, New opportunities. So I have been considering taking up Playboy's offer to feature me on their cover this year. What you think?"
"I would love to pose with Hugh Hefner though. He's the sexiest guy I know over 30... Of course it will be tastefully done... Just a lil T (t**s) and A (a**). They have asked me about 3 times before."
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris