Bankrupt Toni Braxton Considering Playboy Offer
Cash-strapped singer Toni Braxton is considering stripping off for a Playboy magazine shoot in a bid to boost her finances. The "Unbreak My Heart" hitmaker filed for bankruptcy in October and is said to be more than $10 million in debt.
She recently signed a deal to feature her family in a new reality TV show, and now she's revealed she's been offered a lucrative spread with Playboy Magazine. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "New Year, New opportunities. So I have been considering taking up Playboy's offer to feature me on their cover this year. What you think?"
"I would love to pose with Hugh Hefner though. He's the sexiest guy I know over 30... Of course it will be tastefully done... Just a lil T (t**s) and A (a**). They have asked me about 3 times before."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers