Bankrupt Toni Braxton Considering Playboy Offer
Cash-strapped singer Toni Braxton is considering stripping off for a Playboy magazine shoot in a bid to boost her finances. The "Unbreak My Heart" hitmaker filed for bankruptcy in October and is said to be more than $10 million in debt.
She recently signed a deal to feature her family in a new reality TV show, and now she's revealed she's been offered a lucrative spread with Playboy Magazine. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "New Year, New opportunities. So I have been considering taking up Playboy's offer to feature me on their cover this year. What you think?"
"I would love to pose with Hugh Hefner though. He's the sexiest guy I know over 30... Of course it will be tastefully done... Just a lil T (t**s) and A (a**). They have asked me about 3 times before."
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift