Bankrupt Toni Braxton Considering Playboy Offer
Cash-strapped singer Toni Braxton is considering stripping off for a Playboy magazine shoot in a bid to boost her finances. The "Unbreak My Heart" hitmaker filed for bankruptcy in October and is said to be more than $10 million in debt.
She recently signed a deal to feature her family in a new reality TV show, and now she's revealed she's been offered a lucrative spread with Playboy Magazine. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "New Year, New opportunities. So I have been considering taking up Playboy's offer to feature me on their cover this year. What you think?"
"I would love to pose with Hugh Hefner though. He's the sexiest guy I know over 30... Of course it will be tastefully done... Just a lil T (t**s) and A (a**). They have asked me about 3 times before."
More Toni Braxton News
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says