Nicole Kidman Talks Marriage With Jennifer Aniston
Nicole Kidman has opened up about her views on marriage in a frank new interview with actress Jennifer Anniston. The "Moulin Rouge!" beauty sat down for a candid chat with her "Just Go With It" co-star Aniston for the latest issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine.
Kidman tells Aniston about her search for a perfect husband, and reveals she found her ideal mate when she met her partner Keith Urban back in 2005. She says, "You know how you dream as a girl; I'm one of those people. I would meet a guy, then I would imagine myself married and with kids within the first hour. (When I first met Urban) I remember thinking, 'Oh my God, if you ever gave me a man like that, I promise I would be completely devoted for the rest of my life'. Something that wild. I remembered praying after I met him that I'd meet somebody, if not him, like him."
The couple married in 2006 and are parents to a daughter, Sunday Rose.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake