Nicole Kidman Talks Marriage With Jennifer Aniston
Nicole Kidman has opened up about her views on marriage in a frank new interview with actress Jennifer Anniston. The "Moulin Rouge!" beauty sat down for a candid chat with her "Just Go With It" co-star Aniston for the latest issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine.
Kidman tells Aniston about her search for a perfect husband, and reveals she found her ideal mate when she met her partner Keith Urban back in 2005. She says, "You know how you dream as a girl; I'm one of those people. I would meet a guy, then I would imagine myself married and with kids within the first hour. (When I first met Urban) I remember thinking, 'Oh my God, if you ever gave me a man like that, I promise I would be completely devoted for the rest of my life'. Something that wild. I remembered praying after I met him that I'd meet somebody, if not him, like him."
The couple married in 2006 and are parents to a daughter, Sunday Rose.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama