Nicole Kidman Talks Marriage With Jennifer Aniston
Nicole Kidman has opened up about her views on marriage in a frank new interview with actress Jennifer Anniston. The "Moulin Rouge!" beauty sat down for a candid chat with her "Just Go With It" co-star Aniston for the latest issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine.
Kidman tells Aniston about her search for a perfect husband, and reveals she found her ideal mate when she met her partner Keith Urban back in 2005. She says, "You know how you dream as a girl; I'm one of those people. I would meet a guy, then I would imagine myself married and with kids within the first hour. (When I first met Urban) I remember thinking, 'Oh my God, if you ever gave me a man like that, I promise I would be completely devoted for the rest of my life'. Something that wild. I remembered praying after I met him that I'd meet somebody, if not him, like him."
The couple married in 2006 and are parents to a daughter, Sunday Rose.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season