'Gulliver's Travels' Wins U.K. Box Office on New Year
Jack Black's larger-than-life performance in "Gulliver's Travels" has proved a big draw to British cinemagoers - the movie has shot straight to the top of the U.K. box office. The 3D film adaptation of Jonathan Swift's classic tale, which sees Black's character Lemuel Gulliver stranded in a world of small people, pulled in $10.9 million over the New Year weekend.
"Little Fockers" fell into second place with takings of $3.9 million and Anne Hathaway and Jake Gyllenhaal's "Love and Other Drugs" pulled in $2.4 million to sit at number three.
Colin Farrell's epic "The Way Back" was new at number four with $1.9 million while "The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" sailed into the number five spot with $1.8 million.
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club