Foxy Brown's Ex-Manager Responds to Lawsuit, Claiming She Needs Help
Foxy Brown's former manager has spoken out about her client's "self-destructive behavior", insisting the hip-hop star needs help. The rapper flew into a rage earlier this week and took to her Twitter.com page to publicly criticize her representative Bernadette Brennan, alleging she had been posing as her manager and releasing "fake" news about her career.
Brown - real name Inga Marchand - claimed to have contacted her lawyers to prepare a lawsuit against Brennan, over allegations she distributed a false press release about the star's musical plans. Brennan has now spoken out about the accusations, insisting she can't understand Brown's motives and vowing to take legal action of her own.
She tells the New York Daily News, "It's always sad when an artist has everything they need at their fingertips but still displays such self-destructive behavior. I hope she gets the help she needs. I was one of the few people in her corner." Brennan tells the publication she plans to sue Brown for costing her more than $100,000 in studio fees, among other expenses.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up