Foxy Brown's Ex-Manager Responds to Lawsuit, Claiming She Needs Help
Foxy Brown's former manager has spoken out about her client's "self-destructive behavior", insisting the hip-hop star needs help. The rapper flew into a rage earlier this week and took to her Twitter.com page to publicly criticize her representative Bernadette Brennan, alleging she had been posing as her manager and releasing "fake" news about her career.
Brown - real name Inga Marchand - claimed to have contacted her lawyers to prepare a lawsuit against Brennan, over allegations she distributed a false press release about the star's musical plans. Brennan has now spoken out about the accusations, insisting she can't understand Brown's motives and vowing to take legal action of her own.
She tells the New York Daily News, "It's always sad when an artist has everything they need at their fingertips but still displays such self-destructive behavior. I hope she gets the help she needs. I was one of the few people in her corner." Brennan tells the publication she plans to sue Brown for costing her more than $100,000 in studio fees, among other expenses.
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer