Foxy Brown's Ex-Manager Responds to Lawsuit, Claiming She Needs Help
Foxy Brown's former manager has spoken out about her client's "self-destructive behavior", insisting the hip-hop star needs help. The rapper flew into a rage earlier this week and took to her Twitter.com page to publicly criticize her representative Bernadette Brennan, alleging she had been posing as her manager and releasing "fake" news about her career.
Brown - real name Inga Marchand - claimed to have contacted her lawyers to prepare a lawsuit against Brennan, over allegations she distributed a false press release about the star's musical plans. Brennan has now spoken out about the accusations, insisting she can't understand Brown's motives and vowing to take legal action of her own.
She tells the New York Daily News, "It's always sad when an artist has everything they need at their fingertips but still displays such self-destructive behavior. I hope she gets the help she needs. I was one of the few people in her corner." Brennan tells the publication she plans to sue Brown for costing her more than $100,000 in studio fees, among other expenses.
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video