Kelly Osbourne Fell Ill on Set of 'So Undercover'
Kelly Osbourne endured the "worst day" of her life while shooting scenes for new movie "So Undercover" on Tuesday, January 4, after she fell sick on set. The rock offspring is hoping to launch a movie career by starring alongside Miley Cyrus in the action comedy, but work on the film has been hampered by a vomiting bug which has affected a number of cast and crew.
Osbourne was among those struck down by the illness and her symptoms became so severe she was put on an intravenous drip to replenish fluids. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "I'm still actually really sick so are 3 other girls God please help us get through this day!"
"Finally done for the day 3 bags of IV fluid later we all dropped like flys thanx (sic) so much to production team 4 looking after me so well! Having 2 film a party scene while trying not to s**t ur (your) tights and puke at the same time = worst day of my life."
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year