Kelly Osbourne Fell Ill on Set of 'So Undercover'
Kelly Osbourne endured the "worst day" of her life while shooting scenes for new movie "So Undercover" on Tuesday, January 4, after she fell sick on set. The rock offspring is hoping to launch a movie career by starring alongside Miley Cyrus in the action comedy, but work on the film has been hampered by a vomiting bug which has affected a number of cast and crew.
Osbourne was among those struck down by the illness and her symptoms became so severe she was put on an intravenous drip to replenish fluids. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "I'm still actually really sick so are 3 other girls God please help us get through this day!"
"Finally done for the day 3 bags of IV fluid later we all dropped like flys thanx (sic) so much to production team 4 looking after me so well! Having 2 film a party scene while trying not to s**t ur (your) tights and puke at the same time = worst day of my life."
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host