Eva Longoria NOT Dating Penelope Cruz's Brother
A representative for Eva Longoria has dismissed rumors the newly-single actress has found love again with Penelope Cruz's younger brother, Eduardo. The "Desperate Housewives" star filed for divorce from her basketball star husband Tony Parker in November, citing irreconcilable differences.
Reports suggest the TV beauty decided to end her three-year marriage over allegations Parker had been unfaithful. Longoria, 35, sparked rumors she had moved on from the break-up with Cruz's singer sibling after they were spotted together on the morning of Christmas Eve at the actress' Los Angeles home.
But a spokesperson for Longoria insists the star's relationship with the 24 year old Spanish pop star is purely platonic, telling the New York Post's Page Six, "Eva and Eduardo are friends."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group