Eva Longoria NOT Dating Penelope Cruz's Brother
A representative for Eva Longoria has dismissed rumors the newly-single actress has found love again with Penelope Cruz's younger brother, Eduardo. The "Desperate Housewives" star filed for divorce from her basketball star husband Tony Parker in November, citing irreconcilable differences.
Reports suggest the TV beauty decided to end her three-year marriage over allegations Parker had been unfaithful. Longoria, 35, sparked rumors she had moved on from the break-up with Cruz's singer sibling after they were spotted together on the morning of Christmas Eve at the actress' Los Angeles home.
But a spokesperson for Longoria insists the star's relationship with the 24 year old Spanish pop star is purely platonic, telling the New York Post's Page Six, "Eva and Eduardo are friends."
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order