Eva Longoria NOT Dating Penelope Cruz's Brother
A representative for Eva Longoria has dismissed rumors the newly-single actress has found love again with Penelope Cruz's younger brother, Eduardo. The "Desperate Housewives" star filed for divorce from her basketball star husband Tony Parker in November, citing irreconcilable differences.
Reports suggest the TV beauty decided to end her three-year marriage over allegations Parker had been unfaithful. Longoria, 35, sparked rumors she had moved on from the break-up with Cruz's singer sibling after they were spotted together on the morning of Christmas Eve at the actress' Los Angeles home.
But a spokesperson for Longoria insists the star's relationship with the 24 year old Spanish pop star is purely platonic, telling the New York Post's Page Six, "Eva and Eduardo are friends."
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest