Eva Longoria NOT Dating Penelope Cruz's Brother
A representative for Eva Longoria has dismissed rumors the newly-single actress has found love again with Penelope Cruz's younger brother, Eduardo. The "Desperate Housewives" star filed for divorce from her basketball star husband Tony Parker in November, citing irreconcilable differences.
Reports suggest the TV beauty decided to end her three-year marriage over allegations Parker had been unfaithful. Longoria, 35, sparked rumors she had moved on from the break-up with Cruz's singer sibling after they were spotted together on the morning of Christmas Eve at the actress' Los Angeles home.
But a spokesperson for Longoria insists the star's relationship with the 24 year old Spanish pop star is purely platonic, telling the New York Post's Page Six, "Eva and Eduardo are friends."
More Eva Longoria News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!