Eva Longoria NOT Dating Penelope Cruz's Brother
A representative for Eva Longoria has dismissed rumors the newly-single actress has found love again with Penelope Cruz's younger brother, Eduardo. The "Desperate Housewives" star filed for divorce from her basketball star husband Tony Parker in November, citing irreconcilable differences.
Reports suggest the TV beauty decided to end her three-year marriage over allegations Parker had been unfaithful. Longoria, 35, sparked rumors she had moved on from the break-up with Cruz's singer sibling after they were spotted together on the morning of Christmas Eve at the actress' Los Angeles home.
But a spokesperson for Longoria insists the star's relationship with the 24 year old Spanish pop star is purely platonic, telling the New York Post's Page Six, "Eva and Eduardo are friends."
More Eva Longoria News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal