Montel Williams Caught Carrying Drug Pipe at Airport
American talk show host Montel Williams has been cited for possessing drug paraphernalia after a pipe was discovered in his luggage at an airport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The TV personality, who suffers from multiple sclerosis and is a medical marijuana activist, was at a security checkpoint at the General Mitchell International Airport on Tuesday, January 4 when staff found a pipe commonly associated with smoking pot.
The host paid a $484 citation before being released to continue his journey, according to the Milwaukee County sheriff's office.
The 54 year old has admitted he uses marijuana to relieve the chronic pain caused by his condition, which was diagnosed in 1999.
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album