Montel Williams Caught Carrying Drug Pipe at Airport
American talk show host Montel Williams has been cited for possessing drug paraphernalia after a pipe was discovered in his luggage at an airport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The TV personality, who suffers from multiple sclerosis and is a medical marijuana activist, was at a security checkpoint at the General Mitchell International Airport on Tuesday, January 4 when staff found a pipe commonly associated with smoking pot.
The host paid a $484 citation before being released to continue his journey, according to the Milwaukee County sheriff's office.
The 54 year old has admitted he uses marijuana to relieve the chronic pain caused by his condition, which was diagnosed in 1999.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- Calvin Harris Premieres Beachy Music Video for 'Feels' Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?