Montel Williams Caught Carrying Drug Pipe at Airport
American talk show host Montel Williams has been cited for possessing drug paraphernalia after a pipe was discovered in his luggage at an airport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The TV personality, who suffers from multiple sclerosis and is a medical marijuana activist, was at a security checkpoint at the General Mitchell International Airport on Tuesday, January 4 when staff found a pipe commonly associated with smoking pot.
The host paid a $484 citation before being released to continue his journey, according to the Milwaukee County sheriff's office.
The 54 year old has admitted he uses marijuana to relieve the chronic pain caused by his condition, which was diagnosed in 1999.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen