Montel Williams Caught Carrying Drug Pipe at Airport
American talk show host Montel Williams has been cited for possessing drug paraphernalia after a pipe was discovered in his luggage at an airport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The TV personality, who suffers from multiple sclerosis and is a medical marijuana activist, was at a security checkpoint at the General Mitchell International Airport on Tuesday, January 4 when staff found a pipe commonly associated with smoking pot.
The host paid a $484 citation before being released to continue his journey, according to the Milwaukee County sheriff's office.
The 54 year old has admitted he uses marijuana to relieve the chronic pain caused by his condition, which was diagnosed in 1999.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March