Montel Williams Caught Carrying Drug Pipe at Airport
American talk show host Montel Williams has been cited for possessing drug paraphernalia after a pipe was discovered in his luggage at an airport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The TV personality, who suffers from multiple sclerosis and is a medical marijuana activist, was at a security checkpoint at the General Mitchell International Airport on Tuesday, January 4 when staff found a pipe commonly associated with smoking pot.
The host paid a $484 citation before being released to continue his journey, according to the Milwaukee County sheriff's office.
The 54 year old has admitted he uses marijuana to relieve the chronic pain caused by his condition, which was diagnosed in 1999.
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single