Kelly Osbourne Moves On From Luke Worall With Musician
Kelly Osbourne has moved on from her broken engagement to model Luke Worrall - the rock offspring has started dating an aspiring British musician. The singer-turned-reality TV star endured a messy break-up from Worrall after dumping him in July amid allegations of infidelity, and she became embroiled in a war of words with her ex-fiance on Twitter.com over the holidays after accusing him of sleeping with dozens of women following their split.
The bitter fall out prompted Osbourne to sign off the microblogging site for good, admitting she was still in turmoil over Worrall - but she has now found a shoulder to cry on in Rob Damiani, according to Usmagazine.com. Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne's daughter met Damiani, also 26, at a club after a night out with pals and an insider claims the Don Broco bandmember is helping to mend Kelly's broken heart.
The source says, "She was standing against a wall not having fun and not really talking to anyone and out of nowhere a boy came up to her and started chatting her up. They were pretty inseparable from that point on."
But it will take some time before the star is fully over Worrall - in a new Cosmopolitan magazine interview, she admits she hasn't had sex with anyone since the model because she's still in love with him.
She tells the U.K. publication, "I think we need to spend time working on ourselves, but it doesn't erase the fact that I'm head over heels in love with him... I haven't been with anyone since Luke."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival