Michael Jackson Was Using Mystery Cream Before Death
A mystery cream Michael Jackson was using at the time of his death in June 2009 has become a big issue as a preliminary hearing into the King of Pop's passing gets underway in Los Angeles. The singer's personal assistant Michael Amir Williams took the stand in court on Tuesday, January 4 and recalled what went down between himself and Dr. Conrad Murray after Jackson went into cardiac arrest after an overdose of anaesthetic Propofol and died.
Williams told the court Murray called him to the pop star's mansion telling him Jackson had had "a bad reaction". He then accompanied Murray to the hospital, where Jackson was pronounced dead. Williams recalled telling the King of Pop's children that their father had died, but it was a strange request from the physician that caught the court's attention on Tuesday.
The assistant said, "He (Murray) said, 'Brother Michael, Mr. Jackson has some cream in the house that I knew he wouldn't want the world to know about...' It was an odd question, to ask to go to the house to get the cream."
Williams told the packed court Murray requested a ride back to Jackson's mansion, but he declined. The personal assistant was also asked how frequently he visited the bedroom where Jackson died, and whether his fingerprints may be found on vials, intravenous bags or syringes. Williams said, "I don't know how that's possible, I never touched any of that."
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'