Sherri Shepherd Was Proposed to With a Bowl of M&M
Actress Sherri Shepherd has joined the 2011 celebrity wedding race after accepting boyfriend Lamar Sally's Christmas proposal. The 43-year-old "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star, who currently co-hosts daily U.S. TV talk show "The View", pulled out her engagement ring from a bowl of M&Ms on December 26.
Shepherd's rep told E! Online the pair "arrived at Sally's L.A. home following a trip to San Diego to find their room decorated with strings of lights, her dog wearing a Santa hat and a tiny little box nestled in a dish of M&Ms, Shepherd's favorite candy."
Shepherd and Sally are now planning an August wedding in Chicago, Illinois. The actress ended her eight-year marriage to Jeff Tarpley in 2009 and has a five-year-old son from that union. Sally reportedly asked for the boy's consent first before asking Shepherd.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri