Sherri Shepherd Was Proposed to With a Bowl of M&M
Actress Sherri Shepherd has joined the 2011 celebrity wedding race after accepting boyfriend Lamar Sally's Christmas proposal. The 43-year-old "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star, who currently co-hosts daily U.S. TV talk show "The View", pulled out her engagement ring from a bowl of M&Ms on December 26.
Shepherd's rep told E! Online the pair "arrived at Sally's L.A. home following a trip to San Diego to find their room decorated with strings of lights, her dog wearing a Santa hat and a tiny little box nestled in a dish of M&Ms, Shepherd's favorite candy."
Shepherd and Sally are now planning an August wedding in Chicago, Illinois. The actress ended her eight-year marriage to Jeff Tarpley in 2009 and has a five-year-old son from that union. Sally reportedly asked for the boy's consent first before asking Shepherd.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs