Sherri Shepherd Was Proposed to With a Bowl of M&M
Actress Sherri Shepherd has joined the 2011 celebrity wedding race after accepting boyfriend Lamar Sally's Christmas proposal. The 43-year-old "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star, who currently co-hosts daily U.S. TV talk show "The View", pulled out her engagement ring from a bowl of M&Ms on December 26.
Shepherd's rep told E! Online the pair "arrived at Sally's L.A. home following a trip to San Diego to find their room decorated with strings of lights, her dog wearing a Santa hat and a tiny little box nestled in a dish of M&Ms, Shepherd's favorite candy."
Shepherd and Sally are now planning an August wedding in Chicago, Illinois. The actress ended her eight-year marriage to Jeff Tarpley in 2009 and has a five-year-old son from that union. Sally reportedly asked for the boy's consent first before asking Shepherd.
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set