Sherri Shepherd Was Proposed to With a Bowl of M&M
Actress Sherri Shepherd has joined the 2011 celebrity wedding race after accepting boyfriend Lamar Sally's Christmas proposal. The 43-year-old "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star, who currently co-hosts daily U.S. TV talk show "The View", pulled out her engagement ring from a bowl of M&Ms on December 26.
Shepherd's rep told E! Online the pair "arrived at Sally's L.A. home following a trip to San Diego to find their room decorated with strings of lights, her dog wearing a Santa hat and a tiny little box nestled in a dish of M&Ms, Shepherd's favorite candy."
Shepherd and Sally are now planning an August wedding in Chicago, Illinois. The actress ended her eight-year marriage to Jeff Tarpley in 2009 and has a five-year-old son from that union. Sally reportedly asked for the boy's consent first before asking Shepherd.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars