Sherri Shepherd Was Proposed to With a Bowl of M&M
Actress Sherri Shepherd has joined the 2011 celebrity wedding race after accepting boyfriend Lamar Sally's Christmas proposal. The 43-year-old "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star, who currently co-hosts daily U.S. TV talk show "The View", pulled out her engagement ring from a bowl of M&Ms on December 26.
Shepherd's rep told E! Online the pair "arrived at Sally's L.A. home following a trip to San Diego to find their room decorated with strings of lights, her dog wearing a Santa hat and a tiny little box nestled in a dish of M&Ms, Shepherd's favorite candy."
Shepherd and Sally are now planning an August wedding in Chicago, Illinois. The actress ended her eight-year marriage to Jeff Tarpley in 2009 and has a five-year-old son from that union. Sally reportedly asked for the boy's consent first before asking Shepherd.
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene