Nick Cannon Buys Mariah Carey Rolls Royce for Christmas Gift
Dad-to-be Nick Cannon treated his pregnant wife Mariah Carey to a special Christmas gift - a brand new Rolls Royce with a personalized number plate. The pop superstar is cooing about her new motor in a tweet to fans, which accompanies a photo of the luxury vehicle.
She writes, "Still getting over my Christmas gift from Nick Cannon... License plate: mommyMC." The "Hero" singer is due to give birth to the couple's first child this spring. Sources suggest Carey is pregnant with twins.
Mariah Carey's pregnancy rumor has been on the web for quite sometime but she didn't confirm it until doing an interview with Billy Bush. "I'm expecting in the spring, I'll say that. I don't want to give too much of like, specific outlines," she said back then.
More Nick Cannon News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special