Nick Cannon Buys Mariah Carey Rolls Royce for Christmas Gift
Dad-to-be Nick Cannon treated his pregnant wife Mariah Carey to a special Christmas gift - a brand new Rolls Royce with a personalized number plate. The pop superstar is cooing about her new motor in a tweet to fans, which accompanies a photo of the luxury vehicle.
She writes, "Still getting over my Christmas gift from Nick Cannon... License plate: mommyMC." The "Hero" singer is due to give birth to the couple's first child this spring. Sources suggest Carey is pregnant with twins.
Mariah Carey's pregnancy rumor has been on the web for quite sometime but she didn't confirm it until doing an interview with Billy Bush. "I'm expecting in the spring, I'll say that. I don't want to give too much of like, specific outlines," she said back then.
More Nick Cannon News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child