Justin Bieber Aiming for Michael Jackson's Success
Justin Bieber's goal in life is to reach the same level of fame as his idol Michael Jackson. The teenage pop star cites the "Thriller" hitmaker as his greatest influence, and admits he strives to emulate Jackson's success as an entertainer.
And Bieber hopes his music will eventually reach a wider audience so he can be appreciated by fans of all ages. He tells Vanity Fair magazine, "Music is music, and I'm definitely influenced by Michael Jackson."
"Michael was able to reach audiences from young to old; he never limited himself. He was so broad, everybody loved him, and that's what my goal is - to basically make people happy, to inspire them, and to have everyone root for me."
And Bieber hopes more men will start listening to his music, adding, "For younger guys, it's like (they think) they're not cool if they come to my concert. That'll (change), I think; it'll happen, maybe when I'm 18. But meanwhile all their girlfriends are coming to watch me."
More Justin Bieber News
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'