'Glee': Keira Knightley Wanted, Jennifer Lopez Desperate to Join
Keira Knightley is welcome to a cameo role in "Glee" whenever she wants - the TV show's leading man Matthew Morrison has named the British actress as his dream guest star. The phenomenally successful musical series has attracted a slew of superstar guests, including Gwyneth Paltrow and Britney Spears.
And Morrison, who plays Glee club leader Will Schuester, is hoping British actress Knightley will be the next famous face to sign up, so he can fulfill his fantasy of kissing her onscreen. He tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "Oh God, I'm such a sucker for women with British accents. So many (potential guest stars) to choose from. Actually I'll go with a Brit because I really like this girl - Keira Knightley. She should guest star in Glee. (She should play) the part of the girl who gets kissed by Will Schuester."
In the same interview, Morrison revealed that Jennifer Lopez is so desperate to land a guest slot on "Glee", she pesters him at parties and asks him to recommend her to the show's creator Ryan Murphy. Hollywood A-listers are queueing up to appear on the U.S. TV hit, with Anne Hathaway and Javier Bardem both recently expressing their desire to be part of the series.
And Lopez is so determined to land a cameo role, she always targets lead star Morrison at celebrity parties and begs him to speak with his boss in a bid to win him round. He tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "J. Lo definitely wants to (appear on the show). She runs over to me at parties asking whether I've 'spoken to Ryan yet' because she'll 'do anything' to be on the show. She and her husband Marc Anthony are obsessed with 'Glee'."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3