Lindsay Lohan May Go to Jail Again for Probation Violation
Lindsay Lohan is facing the prospect of another stint in jail after cops in California concluded she "violated several aspects of her probation" during an alleged altercation with an employee at a rehab center. The troubled actress was reportedly released from rehab on Monday, January 3 after completing three months of court-ordered treatment for violating her probation relating to a 2007 DUI conviction.
Lohan's rehab stint was mired in controversy last month after an employee at the Betty Ford Center claimed to have been hurt in a clash with the actress. Dawn Holland, who was later dismissed for talking to the press, alleged Lohan had been drinking and lashed out when she was caught sneaking back in to the clinic after her curfew.
Holland later withdrew her battery complaint against the actress, but the police investigation continued and cops are now ready to hand their case to the local district attorney's office. And Sergeants Joe Borja and David Florez have said in a statement that their probe found Lohan to be in breach of court rules.
The statement, obtained by KPSP Local 2 News, reads, "The investigation determined Ms. Lohan violated several aspects of her probation... It is expected that this investigation will be sent to the district attorney's office later this week." A copy of the report will also be forwarded to the Los Angeles Probation Office.
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Elden Fox previously warned Lohan she faces up to 180 days in jail if she violates the rules of her rehab program or fails a drug test before her next court date on 25 February.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick