Amanda Palmer Announces Her Marriage on Twitter
Dresden Dolls star Amanda Palmer has married comic book author Neil Gaiman. The singer exchanged vows with the British writer on Sunday, January 2, a year after the couple announced its engagement last January 2010.
Gaiman confirmed the happy news in a message on Twitter.com, writing, "It is true. Amanda Palmer and I suddenly and secretly tied the knot." Meanwhile, Palmer took to her own Twitter page to post pictures of the happy couple on their wedding day, adding: "I wore the same wedding dress I used as a street performer for 5+ years. It was shredded... but it still worked..."
"(I) kept the last (name), added a middle. I'm now Amanda MacKinnon Gaiman Palmer."
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to TV With Reese Witherspoon on Series About Morning Shows
- Madison Beer Is Not Dating Brooklyn Beckham
- Katy Perry to Host the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show