Amanda Palmer Announces Her Marriage on Twitter
Dresden Dolls star Amanda Palmer has married comic book author Neil Gaiman. The singer exchanged vows with the British writer on Sunday, January 2, a year after the couple announced its engagement last January 2010.
Gaiman confirmed the happy news in a message on Twitter.com, writing, "It is true. Amanda Palmer and I suddenly and secretly tied the knot." Meanwhile, Palmer took to her own Twitter page to post pictures of the happy couple on their wedding day, adding: "I wore the same wedding dress I used as a street performer for 5+ years. It was shredded... but it still worked..."
"(I) kept the last (name), added a middle. I'm now Amanda MacKinnon Gaiman Palmer."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars