Amanda Palmer Announces Her Marriage on Twitter
Dresden Dolls star Amanda Palmer has married comic book author Neil Gaiman. The singer exchanged vows with the British writer on Sunday, January 2, a year after the couple announced its engagement last January 2010.
Gaiman confirmed the happy news in a message on Twitter.com, writing, "It is true. Amanda Palmer and I suddenly and secretly tied the knot." Meanwhile, Palmer took to her own Twitter page to post pictures of the happy couple on their wedding day, adding: "I wore the same wedding dress I used as a street performer for 5+ years. It was shredded... but it still worked..."
"(I) kept the last (name), added a middle. I'm now Amanda MacKinnon Gaiman Palmer."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics