Amanda Palmer Announces Her Marriage on Twitter
Dresden Dolls star Amanda Palmer has married comic book author Neil Gaiman. The singer exchanged vows with the British writer on Sunday, January 2, a year after the couple announced its engagement last January 2010.
Gaiman confirmed the happy news in a message on Twitter.com, writing, "It is true. Amanda Palmer and I suddenly and secretly tied the knot." Meanwhile, Palmer took to her own Twitter page to post pictures of the happy couple on their wedding day, adding: "I wore the same wedding dress I used as a street performer for 5+ years. It was shredded... but it still worked..."
"(I) kept the last (name), added a middle. I'm now Amanda MacKinnon Gaiman Palmer."
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon