Sarah Harding of Girls Aloud Set to Wed Tom Crane
Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding is engaged to her DJ boyfriend Tom Crane. Crane, who has been dating the British beauty since 2007, proposed during a romantic New Year's break in the Maldives.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Sarah is absolutely thrilled. She didn't see it coming at all. When he went down on one knee it came as a huge surprise. Their relationship has gone from strength to strength since they moved in together. They are inseparable. Tom has shelled out on a big sparkler to let everyone know she's now taken."
A representative for the couple has confirmed the happy news, while Crane took to his Twitter.com page to express his delight, writing, "A late happy new year to you all... I feel like the luckiest man in the world!!!"
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party