Sarah Harding of Girls Aloud Set to Wed Tom Crane
Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding is engaged to her DJ boyfriend Tom Crane. Crane, who has been dating the British beauty since 2007, proposed during a romantic New Year's break in the Maldives.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Sarah is absolutely thrilled. She didn't see it coming at all. When he went down on one knee it came as a huge surprise. Their relationship has gone from strength to strength since they moved in together. They are inseparable. Tom has shelled out on a big sparkler to let everyone know she's now taken."
A representative for the couple has confirmed the happy news, while Crane took to his Twitter.com page to express his delight, writing, "A late happy new year to you all... I feel like the luckiest man in the world!!!"
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say