Sarah Harding of Girls Aloud Set to Wed Tom Crane
Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding is engaged to her DJ boyfriend Tom Crane. Crane, who has been dating the British beauty since 2007, proposed during a romantic New Year's break in the Maldives.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Sarah is absolutely thrilled. She didn't see it coming at all. When he went down on one knee it came as a huge surprise. Their relationship has gone from strength to strength since they moved in together. They are inseparable. Tom has shelled out on a big sparkler to let everyone know she's now taken."
A representative for the couple has confirmed the happy news, while Crane took to his Twitter.com page to express his delight, writing, "A late happy new year to you all... I feel like the luckiest man in the world!!!"
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes