Sarah Harding of Girls Aloud Set to Wed Tom Crane
Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding is engaged to her DJ boyfriend Tom Crane. Crane, who has been dating the British beauty since 2007, proposed during a romantic New Year's break in the Maldives.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Sarah is absolutely thrilled. She didn't see it coming at all. When he went down on one knee it came as a huge surprise. Their relationship has gone from strength to strength since they moved in together. They are inseparable. Tom has shelled out on a big sparkler to let everyone know she's now taken."
A representative for the couple has confirmed the happy news, while Crane took to his Twitter.com page to express his delight, writing, "A late happy new year to you all... I feel like the luckiest man in the world!!!"
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs