Sarah Harding of Girls Aloud Set to Wed Tom Crane
Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding is engaged to her DJ boyfriend Tom Crane. Crane, who has been dating the British beauty since 2007, proposed during a romantic New Year's break in the Maldives.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Sarah is absolutely thrilled. She didn't see it coming at all. When he went down on one knee it came as a huge surprise. Their relationship has gone from strength to strength since they moved in together. They are inseparable. Tom has shelled out on a big sparkler to let everyone know she's now taken."
A representative for the couple has confirmed the happy news, while Crane took to his Twitter.com page to express his delight, writing, "A late happy new year to you all... I feel like the luckiest man in the world!!!"
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'