Vince Neil's Trial for DUI Postponed
Motley Crue rocker Vince Neil will have to wait until the end of January to stand trial for DUI and speeding. His court date has been pushed back after a new judge was allocated to the case.
The star is accused of driving while intoxicated and speeding at 60 miles per hour (96.6 kilometers per hour) in a 45 mile per hour (72.4 kilometers per hour) zone near the Las Vegas Strip in June last year. In October 2010, he pleaded not guilty to misdemeanor drink driving and speeding charges and was slated to appear in court on Thursday, January 6.
However, the court hearing will now take place on January 26 after a newly elected judge was assigned to DUI cases, according to Nevada's Clark County District Attorney's office.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard