Vince Neil's Trial for DUI Postponed
Motley Crue rocker Vince Neil will have to wait until the end of January to stand trial for DUI and speeding. His court date has been pushed back after a new judge was allocated to the case.
The star is accused of driving while intoxicated and speeding at 60 miles per hour (96.6 kilometers per hour) in a 45 mile per hour (72.4 kilometers per hour) zone near the Las Vegas Strip in June last year. In October 2010, he pleaded not guilty to misdemeanor drink driving and speeding charges and was slated to appear in court on Thursday, January 6.
However, the court hearing will now take place on January 26 after a newly elected judge was assigned to DUI cases, according to Nevada's Clark County District Attorney's office.
More Vince Neil News
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard