Vince Neil's Trial for DUI Postponed
Motley Crue rocker Vince Neil will have to wait until the end of January to stand trial for DUI and speeding. His court date has been pushed back after a new judge was allocated to the case.
The star is accused of driving while intoxicated and speeding at 60 miles per hour (96.6 kilometers per hour) in a 45 mile per hour (72.4 kilometers per hour) zone near the Las Vegas Strip in June last year. In October 2010, he pleaded not guilty to misdemeanor drink driving and speeding charges and was slated to appear in court on Thursday, January 6.
However, the court hearing will now take place on January 26 after a newly elected judge was assigned to DUI cases, according to Nevada's Clark County District Attorney's office.
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert