Aaron Johnson Replaces Robert Pattinson as GQ's Best Dressed Man
Actor Aaron Johnson has been crowned Britain's best dressed man by GQ magazine, taking over from last year's winner Robert Pattinson. The "Twilight" hunk was placed in fourth spot in the latest rundown by the British style bible, while the big surprise in the poll was Victoria Adams and David Beckham's eight-year-old son son Romeo - who was placed 26th in the chart.
Other celebrities hailed for their fashion credentials include Jude Law, British royals Prince Harry and Prince William, "Doctor Who" star Matt Smith and super producer Mark Ronson.
Losing the winner title of GQ's Best Dressed Man list, Robert Pattinson has nothing to worry about since he was voted as Best Dressed at BBC Radio One Teen Awards in November 2010.
More Aaron Johnson News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour