Aaron Johnson Replaces Robert Pattinson as GQ's Best Dressed Man
Actor Aaron Johnson has been crowned Britain's best dressed man by GQ magazine, taking over from last year's winner Robert Pattinson. The "Twilight" hunk was placed in fourth spot in the latest rundown by the British style bible, while the big surprise in the poll was Victoria Adams and David Beckham's eight-year-old son son Romeo - who was placed 26th in the chart.
Other celebrities hailed for their fashion credentials include Jude Law, British royals Prince Harry and Prince William, "Doctor Who" star Matt Smith and super producer Mark Ronson.
Losing the winner title of GQ's Best Dressed Man list, Robert Pattinson has nothing to worry about since he was voted as Best Dressed at BBC Radio One Teen Awards in November 2010.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri