Aaron Johnson Replaces Robert Pattinson as GQ's Best Dressed Man
Actor Aaron Johnson has been crowned Britain's best dressed man by GQ magazine, taking over from last year's winner Robert Pattinson. The "Twilight" hunk was placed in fourth spot in the latest rundown by the British style bible, while the big surprise in the poll was Victoria Adams and David Beckham's eight-year-old son son Romeo - who was placed 26th in the chart.
Other celebrities hailed for their fashion credentials include Jude Law, British royals Prince Harry and Prince William, "Doctor Who" star Matt Smith and super producer Mark Ronson.
Losing the winner title of GQ's Best Dressed Man list, Robert Pattinson has nothing to worry about since he was voted as Best Dressed at BBC Radio One Teen Awards in November 2010.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage