Aaron Johnson Replaces Robert Pattinson as GQ's Best Dressed Man
Actor Aaron Johnson has been crowned Britain's best dressed man by GQ magazine, taking over from last year's winner Robert Pattinson. The "Twilight" hunk was placed in fourth spot in the latest rundown by the British style bible, while the big surprise in the poll was Victoria Adams and David Beckham's eight-year-old son son Romeo - who was placed 26th in the chart.
Other celebrities hailed for their fashion credentials include Jude Law, British royals Prince Harry and Prince William, "Doctor Who" star Matt Smith and super producer Mark Ronson.
Losing the winner title of GQ's Best Dressed Man list, Robert Pattinson has nothing to worry about since he was voted as Best Dressed at BBC Radio One Teen Awards in November 2010.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media