Aaron Johnson Replaces Robert Pattinson as GQ's Best Dressed Man
Actor Aaron Johnson has been crowned Britain's best dressed man by GQ magazine, taking over from last year's winner Robert Pattinson. The "Twilight" hunk was placed in fourth spot in the latest rundown by the British style bible, while the big surprise in the poll was Victoria Adams and David Beckham's eight-year-old son son Romeo - who was placed 26th in the chart.
Other celebrities hailed for their fashion credentials include Jude Law, British royals Prince Harry and Prince William, "Doctor Who" star Matt Smith and super producer Mark Ronson.
Losing the winner title of GQ's Best Dressed Man list, Robert Pattinson has nothing to worry about since he was voted as Best Dressed at BBC Radio One Teen Awards in November 2010.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival