'Harry Potter' Star David Tennant Engaged to Georgia Moffett
Former "Doctor Who" star David Tennant is planning a wedding after proposing to his actress girlfriend Georgia Moffett, according to a U.K. report. The Scottish actor has been dating Moffett, who is the daughter of another former "Doctor Who", Peter Davison, since she appeared on the time-travelling TV show in 2008.
The pair is now planning to marry on New Year's Day 2012, reports Britain's The Sun. A source tells the publication, "They are besotted with each other and can't wait to tie the knot."
David Tennant previously dated Sophia Myles in 2006. As for his acting career, the 39 year old once took part in "Harry Potter" film franchise, appearing as Barty Crouch, Jr. in "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire".
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage