'Harry Potter' Star David Tennant Engaged to Georgia Moffett
Former "Doctor Who" star David Tennant is planning a wedding after proposing to his actress girlfriend Georgia Moffett, according to a U.K. report. The Scottish actor has been dating Moffett, who is the daughter of another former "Doctor Who", Peter Davison, since she appeared on the time-travelling TV show in 2008.
The pair is now planning to marry on New Year's Day 2012, reports Britain's The Sun. A source tells the publication, "They are besotted with each other and can't wait to tie the knot."
David Tennant previously dated Sophia Myles in 2006. As for his acting career, the 39 year old once took part in "Harry Potter" film franchise, appearing as Barty Crouch, Jr. in "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire".
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo