'Harry Potter' Star David Tennant Engaged to Georgia Moffett
Former "Doctor Who" star David Tennant is planning a wedding after proposing to his actress girlfriend Georgia Moffett, according to a U.K. report. The Scottish actor has been dating Moffett, who is the daughter of another former "Doctor Who", Peter Davison, since she appeared on the time-travelling TV show in 2008.
The pair is now planning to marry on New Year's Day 2012, reports Britain's The Sun. A source tells the publication, "They are besotted with each other and can't wait to tie the knot."
David Tennant previously dated Sophia Myles in 2006. As for his acting career, the 39 year old once took part in "Harry Potter" film franchise, appearing as Barty Crouch, Jr. in "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire".
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why