'Harry Potter' Star David Tennant Engaged to Georgia Moffett
Former "Doctor Who" star David Tennant is planning a wedding after proposing to his actress girlfriend Georgia Moffett, according to a U.K. report. The Scottish actor has been dating Moffett, who is the daughter of another former "Doctor Who", Peter Davison, since she appeared on the time-travelling TV show in 2008.
The pair is now planning to marry on New Year's Day 2012, reports Britain's The Sun. A source tells the publication, "They are besotted with each other and can't wait to tie the knot."
David Tennant previously dated Sophia Myles in 2006. As for his acting career, the 39 year old once took part in "Harry Potter" film franchise, appearing as Barty Crouch, Jr. in "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences