'Harry Potter' Star David Tennant Engaged to Georgia Moffett
Former "Doctor Who" star David Tennant is planning a wedding after proposing to his actress girlfriend Georgia Moffett, according to a U.K. report. The Scottish actor has been dating Moffett, who is the daughter of another former "Doctor Who", Peter Davison, since she appeared on the time-travelling TV show in 2008.
The pair is now planning to marry on New Year's Day 2012, reports Britain's The Sun. A source tells the publication, "They are besotted with each other and can't wait to tie the knot."
David Tennant previously dated Sophia Myles in 2006. As for his acting career, the 39 year old once took part in "Harry Potter" film franchise, appearing as Barty Crouch, Jr. in "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire".
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance