Carl Barat Welcomed His First Child
The Libertines frontman Carl Barat has become a first-time father - his girlfriend gave birth to a baby boy over the festive period. The rocker and his partner Edie Langley welcomed their son between Christmas and the New Year.
Taking to his Twitter.com page to announce the happy news, Barat wrote, "Mehreh (sic) Christmas one and all. I am the devastatingly proud father of a boy, who's name is Eli."
He had previously predicted that the baby would arrived on Christmas Day, saying "How will I spend Christmas? Well, I'm having a baby so I don't know. Maybe we'll end up spending it in a manger. Or a maternity ward. She's due around Christmas Day. I'll probably be in a maternity ward, although there's all kinds of Christmas metaphors you can make. I've got a plethora of wise men on standby."
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video