Carl Barat Welcomed His First Child
The Libertines frontman Carl Barat has become a first-time father - his girlfriend gave birth to a baby boy over the festive period. The rocker and his partner Edie Langley welcomed their son between Christmas and the New Year.
Taking to his Twitter.com page to announce the happy news, Barat wrote, "Mehreh (sic) Christmas one and all. I am the devastatingly proud father of a boy, who's name is Eli."
He had previously predicted that the baby would arrived on Christmas Day, saying "How will I spend Christmas? Well, I'm having a baby so I don't know. Maybe we'll end up spending it in a manger. Or a maternity ward. She's due around Christmas Day. I'll probably be in a maternity ward, although there's all kinds of Christmas metaphors you can make. I've got a plethora of wise men on standby."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby