Carl Barat Welcomed His First Child
The Libertines frontman Carl Barat has become a first-time father - his girlfriend gave birth to a baby boy over the festive period. The rocker and his partner Edie Langley welcomed their son between Christmas and the New Year.
Taking to his Twitter.com page to announce the happy news, Barat wrote, "Mehreh (sic) Christmas one and all. I am the devastatingly proud father of a boy, who's name is Eli."
He had previously predicted that the baby would arrived on Christmas Day, saying "How will I spend Christmas? Well, I'm having a baby so I don't know. Maybe we'll end up spending it in a manger. Or a maternity ward. She's due around Christmas Day. I'll probably be in a maternity ward, although there's all kinds of Christmas metaphors you can make. I've got a plethora of wise men on standby."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris