Carl Barat Welcomed His First Child
The Libertines frontman Carl Barat has become a first-time father - his girlfriend gave birth to a baby boy over the festive period. The rocker and his partner Edie Langley welcomed their son between Christmas and the New Year.
Taking to his Twitter.com page to announce the happy news, Barat wrote, "Mehreh (sic) Christmas one and all. I am the devastatingly proud father of a boy, who's name is Eli."
He had previously predicted that the baby would arrived on Christmas Day, saying "How will I spend Christmas? Well, I'm having a baby so I don't know. Maybe we'll end up spending it in a manger. Or a maternity ward. She's due around Christmas Day. I'll probably be in a maternity ward, although there's all kinds of Christmas metaphors you can make. I've got a plethora of wise men on standby."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake