Waka Flocka Flame Surrenders, Hearing Date Set
Rap star Waka Flocka Flame has surrendered to police in Georgia after a heart to heart chat with his mum. The "Onion Booty" hitmaker, real name Juaquin Malphurs, is being held on charges including drug and weapons possession as well as criminal street gang activity and a probation violation.
Henry County police arrested two people at Waka Flocka's home for possession of marijuana last month. Police issued a warrant for his arrest because he was not home at the time. His friend and associate Gucci Mane was briefly handcuffed during the raid.
Flocka's mum tells TMZ.com her son surrendered to the authorities because "he wanted to do the right thing and didn't want to run." A hearing is set for Tuesday, January 4.
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight