Waka Flocka Flame Surrenders, Hearing Date Set
Rap star Waka Flocka Flame has surrendered to police in Georgia after a heart to heart chat with his mum. The "Onion Booty" hitmaker, real name Juaquin Malphurs, is being held on charges including drug and weapons possession as well as criminal street gang activity and a probation violation.
Henry County police arrested two people at Waka Flocka's home for possession of marijuana last month. Police issued a warrant for his arrest because he was not home at the time. His friend and associate Gucci Mane was briefly handcuffed during the raid.
Flocka's mum tells TMZ.com her son surrendered to the authorities because "he wanted to do the right thing and didn't want to run." A hearing is set for Tuesday, January 4.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen