Waka Flocka Flame Surrenders, Hearing Date Set
Rap star Waka Flocka Flame has surrendered to police in Georgia after a heart to heart chat with his mum. The "Onion Booty" hitmaker, real name Juaquin Malphurs, is being held on charges including drug and weapons possession as well as criminal street gang activity and a probation violation.
Henry County police arrested two people at Waka Flocka's home for possession of marijuana last month. Police issued a warrant for his arrest because he was not home at the time. His friend and associate Gucci Mane was briefly handcuffed during the raid.
Flocka's mum tells TMZ.com her son surrendered to the authorities because "he wanted to do the right thing and didn't want to run." A hearing is set for Tuesday, January 4.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'