Waka Flocka Flame Surrenders, Hearing Date Set
Rap star Waka Flocka Flame has surrendered to police in Georgia after a heart to heart chat with his mum. The "Onion Booty" hitmaker, real name Juaquin Malphurs, is being held on charges including drug and weapons possession as well as criminal street gang activity and a probation violation.
Henry County police arrested two people at Waka Flocka's home for possession of marijuana last month. Police issued a warrant for his arrest because he was not home at the time. His friend and associate Gucci Mane was briefly handcuffed during the raid.
Flocka's mum tells TMZ.com her son surrendered to the authorities because "he wanted to do the right thing and didn't want to run." A hearing is set for Tuesday, January 4.
More Waka Flocka Flame News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns