Heather Morris of 'Glee' Starting a Production Company
"Glee" star Heather Morris' upcoming directorial debut on Will Ferrell's comedy website has inspired her to take moviemaking more seriously - she's planning to launch her own production company.
The dancer/actress is keen to set up a firm with a pal, after preparing for her upcoming filmmaking debut on Ferrell's Funnyordie.com, and she's focused on getting more comfortable with camera equipment so she can work behind the scenes.
She tells America's Teen Vogue, "I bought a camera recently, and my roommate and I are trying to start a production company. We're finishing up our first short film, which will be on Funnyordie.com."
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest