Heather Morris of 'Glee' Starting a Production Company
"Glee" star Heather Morris' upcoming directorial debut on Will Ferrell's comedy website has inspired her to take moviemaking more seriously - she's planning to launch her own production company.
The dancer/actress is keen to set up a firm with a pal, after preparing for her upcoming filmmaking debut on Ferrell's Funnyordie.com, and she's focused on getting more comfortable with camera equipment so she can work behind the scenes.
She tells America's Teen Vogue, "I bought a camera recently, and my roommate and I are trying to start a production company. We're finishing up our first short film, which will be on Funnyordie.com."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March