Heather Morris of 'Glee' Starting a Production Company
"Glee" star Heather Morris' upcoming directorial debut on Will Ferrell's comedy website has inspired her to take moviemaking more seriously - she's planning to launch her own production company.
The dancer/actress is keen to set up a firm with a pal, after preparing for her upcoming filmmaking debut on Ferrell's Funnyordie.com, and she's focused on getting more comfortable with camera equipment so she can work behind the scenes.
She tells America's Teen Vogue, "I bought a camera recently, and my roommate and I are trying to start a production company. We're finishing up our first short film, which will be on Funnyordie.com."
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back
- Future Flaunts Million-Dollar Chains in Flashy 'Super Trapper' Music Video