Heather Morris of 'Glee' Starting a Production Company
"Glee" star Heather Morris' upcoming directorial debut on Will Ferrell's comedy website has inspired her to take moviemaking more seriously - she's planning to launch her own production company.
The dancer/actress is keen to set up a firm with a pal, after preparing for her upcoming filmmaking debut on Ferrell's Funnyordie.com, and she's focused on getting more comfortable with camera equipment so she can work behind the scenes.
She tells America's Teen Vogue, "I bought a camera recently, and my roommate and I are trying to start a production company. We're finishing up our first short film, which will be on Funnyordie.com."
More Heather Morris News
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic