Heather Morris of 'Glee' Starting a Production Company
"Glee" star Heather Morris' upcoming directorial debut on Will Ferrell's comedy website has inspired her to take moviemaking more seriously - she's planning to launch her own production company.
The dancer/actress is keen to set up a firm with a pal, after preparing for her upcoming filmmaking debut on Ferrell's Funnyordie.com, and she's focused on getting more comfortable with camera equipment so she can work behind the scenes.
She tells America's Teen Vogue, "I bought a camera recently, and my roommate and I are trying to start a production company. We're finishing up our first short film, which will be on Funnyordie.com."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?