Toni Braxton's 'Family' Series Is New WE Show
Singer Toni Braxton's financial woes may be over after signing a lucrative new reality TV deal. The "Un-Break My Heart" hitmaker was hit with a $400,000 federal tax lien in March, but she's starting 2011 off with a big boost as the star of new U.S. cable show "Braxton Family Values".
The series will launch in April and feature Braxton, her sons, and sisters Traci, Towanda, Trina and Tamar. It will air on the WE network.
The WE network appeals chiefly to women, and with Oprah Winfrey's new OWN network going on the air last weekend, it is looking to sharpen its focus for viewers. The network says it will emphasize programs that feature families, Associated Press reported.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says