Toni Braxton's 'Family' Series Is New WE Show
Singer Toni Braxton's financial woes may be over after signing a lucrative new reality TV deal. The "Un-Break My Heart" hitmaker was hit with a $400,000 federal tax lien in March, but she's starting 2011 off with a big boost as the star of new U.S. cable show "Braxton Family Values".
The series will launch in April and feature Braxton, her sons, and sisters Traci, Towanda, Trina and Tamar. It will air on the WE network.
The WE network appeals chiefly to women, and with Oprah Winfrey's new OWN network going on the air last weekend, it is looking to sharpen its focus for viewers. The network says it will emphasize programs that feature families, Associated Press reported.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny