Toni Braxton's 'Family' Series Is New WE Show
Singer Toni Braxton's financial woes may be over after signing a lucrative new reality TV deal. The "Un-Break My Heart" hitmaker was hit with a $400,000 federal tax lien in March, but she's starting 2011 off with a big boost as the star of new U.S. cable show "Braxton Family Values".
The series will launch in April and feature Braxton, her sons, and sisters Traci, Towanda, Trina and Tamar. It will air on the WE network.
The WE network appeals chiefly to women, and with Oprah Winfrey's new OWN network going on the air last weekend, it is looking to sharpen its focus for viewers. The network says it will emphasize programs that feature families, Associated Press reported.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce