Toni Braxton's 'Family' Series Is New WE Show
Singer Toni Braxton's financial woes may be over after signing a lucrative new reality TV deal. The "Un-Break My Heart" hitmaker was hit with a $400,000 federal tax lien in March, but she's starting 2011 off with a big boost as the star of new U.S. cable show "Braxton Family Values".
The series will launch in April and feature Braxton, her sons, and sisters Traci, Towanda, Trina and Tamar. It will air on the WE network.
The WE network appeals chiefly to women, and with Oprah Winfrey's new OWN network going on the air last weekend, it is looking to sharpen its focus for viewers. The network says it will emphasize programs that feature families, Associated Press reported.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic