Toni Braxton's 'Family' Series Is New WE Show
Singer Toni Braxton's financial woes may be over after signing a lucrative new reality TV deal. The "Un-Break My Heart" hitmaker was hit with a $400,000 federal tax lien in March, but she's starting 2011 off with a big boost as the star of new U.S. cable show "Braxton Family Values".
The series will launch in April and feature Braxton, her sons, and sisters Traci, Towanda, Trina and Tamar. It will air on the WE network.
The WE network appeals chiefly to women, and with Oprah Winfrey's new OWN network going on the air last weekend, it is looking to sharpen its focus for viewers. The network says it will emphasize programs that feature families, Associated Press reported.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera