'Take You Down' Is NOT Justin Timberlake's Song
Justin Timberlake fans have been fooled by a new leaked track - it's not him. A song called "Take You Down" appeared online last week and sent devotees into a spin, but now the singer/actor's representative has revealed it's not the "SexyBack" star on the track.
The publicist tells EW.com, "The song is the work of a Danish artist named Rasmus Thude. Justin's representatives were not initially contacted to fact check the validity of these reports or if the song was, in fact, his. Justin has no involvement with either the song or the artist but wants to assure his fans that when he releases new music, they will be the first to know."
In the meantime, Justin Timberlake is putting his singing career on a break to focus on acting. But he has entered studio with other artists such as Diddy-Dirty Money and Jamie Foxx to help them with their songs.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist