'Take You Down' Is NOT Justin Timberlake's Song
Justin Timberlake fans have been fooled by a new leaked track - it's not him. A song called "Take You Down" appeared online last week and sent devotees into a spin, but now the singer/actor's representative has revealed it's not the "SexyBack" star on the track.
The publicist tells EW.com, "The song is the work of a Danish artist named Rasmus Thude. Justin's representatives were not initially contacted to fact check the validity of these reports or if the song was, in fact, his. Justin has no involvement with either the song or the artist but wants to assure his fans that when he releases new music, they will be the first to know."
In the meantime, Justin Timberlake is putting his singing career on a break to focus on acting. But he has entered studio with other artists such as Diddy-Dirty Money and Jamie Foxx to help them with their songs.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'