'Take You Down' Is NOT Justin Timberlake's Song
Justin Timberlake fans have been fooled by a new leaked track - it's not him. A song called "Take You Down" appeared online last week and sent devotees into a spin, but now the singer/actor's representative has revealed it's not the "SexyBack" star on the track.
The publicist tells EW.com, "The song is the work of a Danish artist named Rasmus Thude. Justin's representatives were not initially contacted to fact check the validity of these reports or if the song was, in fact, his. Justin has no involvement with either the song or the artist but wants to assure his fans that when he releases new music, they will be the first to know."
In the meantime, Justin Timberlake is putting his singing career on a break to focus on acting. But he has entered studio with other artists such as Diddy-Dirty Money and Jamie Foxx to help them with their songs.
More Justin Timberlake News
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'