'Take You Down' Is NOT Justin Timberlake's Song
Justin Timberlake fans have been fooled by a new leaked track - it's not him. A song called "Take You Down" appeared online last week and sent devotees into a spin, but now the singer/actor's representative has revealed it's not the "SexyBack" star on the track.
The publicist tells EW.com, "The song is the work of a Danish artist named Rasmus Thude. Justin's representatives were not initially contacted to fact check the validity of these reports or if the song was, in fact, his. Justin has no involvement with either the song or the artist but wants to assure his fans that when he releases new music, they will be the first to know."
In the meantime, Justin Timberlake is putting his singing career on a break to focus on acting. But he has entered studio with other artists such as Diddy-Dirty Money and Jamie Foxx to help them with their songs.
More Justin Timberlake News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie