'Take You Down' Is NOT Justin Timberlake's Song
Justin Timberlake fans have been fooled by a new leaked track - it's not him. A song called "Take You Down" appeared online last week and sent devotees into a spin, but now the singer/actor's representative has revealed it's not the "SexyBack" star on the track.
The publicist tells EW.com, "The song is the work of a Danish artist named Rasmus Thude. Justin's representatives were not initially contacted to fact check the validity of these reports or if the song was, in fact, his. Justin has no involvement with either the song or the artist but wants to assure his fans that when he releases new music, they will be the first to know."
In the meantime, Justin Timberlake is putting his singing career on a break to focus on acting. But he has entered studio with other artists such as Diddy-Dirty Money and Jamie Foxx to help them with their songs.
More Justin Timberlake News
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip