Lindsay Lohan Signs Robert Downey Jr.'s Lawyer
Lindsay Lohan's comeback career has been given a big boost - she has signed Robert Downey Jr.'s entertainment lawyer to help her book lucrative TV and movie deals. The actress is expected to leave the Betty Ford Clinic in California on Monday, January 3 after spending almost four months there, battling the drug and alcohol abuse problems that blighted her 2010 - and her father Michael has confirmed she's planning her return to the spotlight with the man who helped Downey, Jr. recreate his Hollywood career after a series of drug busts.
Michael Lohan says, "Tom Hansen is her entertainment attorney, and Tom Hansen is Robert Downey, Jr.'s lawyer and he really helped Robert put things in the right place."
After leaving rehab, Lindsay is also reported to move out of her pad in West Hollywood. A source said, "Lindsay considered her former apartment in West Hollywood too accessible to paparazzi and those in her life she wants to leave behind" and move to the beach-side suburb of Los Angeles.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6