Lindsay Lohan Signs Robert Downey Jr.'s Lawyer
Lindsay Lohan's comeback career has been given a big boost - she has signed Robert Downey Jr.'s entertainment lawyer to help her book lucrative TV and movie deals. The actress is expected to leave the Betty Ford Clinic in California on Monday, January 3 after spending almost four months there, battling the drug and alcohol abuse problems that blighted her 2010 - and her father Michael has confirmed she's planning her return to the spotlight with the man who helped Downey, Jr. recreate his Hollywood career after a series of drug busts.
Michael Lohan says, "Tom Hansen is her entertainment attorney, and Tom Hansen is Robert Downey, Jr.'s lawyer and he really helped Robert put things in the right place."
After leaving rehab, Lindsay is also reported to move out of her pad in West Hollywood. A source said, "Lindsay considered her former apartment in West Hollywood too accessible to paparazzi and those in her life she wants to leave behind" and move to the beach-side suburb of Los Angeles.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer