Lindsay Lohan Signs Robert Downey Jr.'s Lawyer
Lindsay Lohan's comeback career has been given a big boost - she has signed Robert Downey Jr.'s entertainment lawyer to help her book lucrative TV and movie deals. The actress is expected to leave the Betty Ford Clinic in California on Monday, January 3 after spending almost four months there, battling the drug and alcohol abuse problems that blighted her 2010 - and her father Michael has confirmed she's planning her return to the spotlight with the man who helped Downey, Jr. recreate his Hollywood career after a series of drug busts.
Michael Lohan says, "Tom Hansen is her entertainment attorney, and Tom Hansen is Robert Downey, Jr.'s lawyer and he really helped Robert put things in the right place."
After leaving rehab, Lindsay is also reported to move out of her pad in West Hollywood. A source said, "Lindsay considered her former apartment in West Hollywood too accessible to paparazzi and those in her life she wants to leave behind" and move to the beach-side suburb of Los Angeles.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season