Lindsay Lohan Signs Robert Downey Jr.'s Lawyer
Lindsay Lohan's comeback career has been given a big boost - she has signed Robert Downey Jr.'s entertainment lawyer to help her book lucrative TV and movie deals. The actress is expected to leave the Betty Ford Clinic in California on Monday, January 3 after spending almost four months there, battling the drug and alcohol abuse problems that blighted her 2010 - and her father Michael has confirmed she's planning her return to the spotlight with the man who helped Downey, Jr. recreate his Hollywood career after a series of drug busts.
Michael Lohan says, "Tom Hansen is her entertainment attorney, and Tom Hansen is Robert Downey, Jr.'s lawyer and he really helped Robert put things in the right place."
After leaving rehab, Lindsay is also reported to move out of her pad in West Hollywood. A source said, "Lindsay considered her former apartment in West Hollywood too accessible to paparazzi and those in her life she wants to leave behind" and move to the beach-side suburb of Los Angeles.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party