Lindsay Lohan Signs Robert Downey Jr.'s Lawyer
Lindsay Lohan's comeback career has been given a big boost - she has signed Robert Downey Jr.'s entertainment lawyer to help her book lucrative TV and movie deals. The actress is expected to leave the Betty Ford Clinic in California on Monday, January 3 after spending almost four months there, battling the drug and alcohol abuse problems that blighted her 2010 - and her father Michael has confirmed she's planning her return to the spotlight with the man who helped Downey, Jr. recreate his Hollywood career after a series of drug busts.
Michael Lohan says, "Tom Hansen is her entertainment attorney, and Tom Hansen is Robert Downey, Jr.'s lawyer and he really helped Robert put things in the right place."
After leaving rehab, Lindsay is also reported to move out of her pad in West Hollywood. A source said, "Lindsay considered her former apartment in West Hollywood too accessible to paparazzi and those in her life she wants to leave behind" and move to the beach-side suburb of Los Angeles.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video