Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock Spark Dating Rumor
Newly-single Ryan Reynolds joined his "The Proposal" co-star Sandra Bullock for New Year at her restaurant in Texas. The two pals, who both separated from their partners in 2010, were spotted together at Bess Bistro over the holiday weekend.
Insiders suggest the two old friends have been staging the New Year's party at the diner for years. Bullock split from and divorced husband Jesse James in 2010, while Reynolds ended the year by announcing he and his wife Scarlett Johansson had split.
Together, they play a couple in "The Proposal". Bullock is a high-powered book editor named Margaret who faces deportation to her native Canada. The quick-thinking exec declares that she's actually engaged to her unsuspecting put-upon assistant Andrew (Reynolds), who she's tormented for years.
More Ryan Reynolds News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris