Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock Spark Dating Rumor
Newly-single Ryan Reynolds joined his "The Proposal" co-star Sandra Bullock for New Year at her restaurant in Texas. The two pals, who both separated from their partners in 2010, were spotted together at Bess Bistro over the holiday weekend.
Insiders suggest the two old friends have been staging the New Year's party at the diner for years. Bullock split from and divorced husband Jesse James in 2010, while Reynolds ended the year by announcing he and his wife Scarlett Johansson had split.
Together, they play a couple in "The Proposal". Bullock is a high-powered book editor named Margaret who faces deportation to her native Canada. The quick-thinking exec declares that she's actually engaged to her unsuspecting put-upon assistant Andrew (Reynolds), who she's tormented for years.
More Ryan Reynolds News
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship
- These Two 'Suicide Squad' Characters May Also Get Spin-Off Films