Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock Spark Dating Rumor
Newly-single Ryan Reynolds joined his "The Proposal" co-star Sandra Bullock for New Year at her restaurant in Texas. The two pals, who both separated from their partners in 2010, were spotted together at Bess Bistro over the holiday weekend.
Insiders suggest the two old friends have been staging the New Year's party at the diner for years. Bullock split from and divorced husband Jesse James in 2010, while Reynolds ended the year by announcing he and his wife Scarlett Johansson had split.
Together, they play a couple in "The Proposal". Bullock is a high-powered book editor named Margaret who faces deportation to her native Canada. The quick-thinking exec declares that she's actually engaged to her unsuspecting put-upon assistant Andrew (Reynolds), who she's tormented for years.
More Ryan Reynolds News
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child