Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock Spark Dating Rumor
Newly-single Ryan Reynolds joined his "The Proposal" co-star Sandra Bullock for New Year at her restaurant in Texas. The two pals, who both separated from their partners in 2010, were spotted together at Bess Bistro over the holiday weekend.
Insiders suggest the two old friends have been staging the New Year's party at the diner for years. Bullock split from and divorced husband Jesse James in 2010, while Reynolds ended the year by announcing he and his wife Scarlett Johansson had split.
Together, they play a couple in "The Proposal". Bullock is a high-powered book editor named Margaret who faces deportation to her native Canada. The quick-thinking exec declares that she's actually engaged to her unsuspecting put-upon assistant Andrew (Reynolds), who she's tormented for years.
More Ryan Reynolds News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!