Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock Spark Dating Rumor
Newly-single Ryan Reynolds joined his "The Proposal" co-star Sandra Bullock for New Year at her restaurant in Texas. The two pals, who both separated from their partners in 2010, were spotted together at Bess Bistro over the holiday weekend.
Insiders suggest the two old friends have been staging the New Year's party at the diner for years. Bullock split from and divorced husband Jesse James in 2010, while Reynolds ended the year by announcing he and his wife Scarlett Johansson had split.
Together, they play a couple in "The Proposal". Bullock is a high-powered book editor named Margaret who faces deportation to her native Canada. The quick-thinking exec declares that she's actually engaged to her unsuspecting put-upon assistant Andrew (Reynolds), who she's tormented for years.
More Ryan Reynolds News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7