Jay-Z and Kanye West's Joint Album to Come Out in a Week
Hip-hop icons Jay-Z and Kanye West are serving up a New Year's treat for their devoted fans - they are set to release their highly-anticipated joint album within a week. The rap giants unveiled plans for a collaborative EP, entitled "Watch the Throne", in August 2010 after teaming up for their latest hit song "Monster".
The disc was not given a specific release date and was only slated for early 2011, but West delighted partygoers at their star-studded New Year's Eve bash in Las Vegas when he announced the project would soon be on its way.
During a performance of Monster at Sin City hotspot Marquee, West shouted into the microphone, "We got that new Watch The Throne comin' in one week," prompting cheers from the crowd.
Beyonce Knowles, Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez and Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs were also among the guests at the exclusive afterparty, which followed Jay-Z's concert with Coldplay at The Cosmopolitan hotel earlier in the evening.
More Jay-Z News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars