Details of How Hugh Hefner Proposed to Playboy Playmate
Hugh Hefner made his Christmas Day proposal to Playboy Playmate Crystal Harris extra special by theming it around her favorite movie "The Little Mermaid". The 84-year-old publishing mogul popped the question to his 24-year-old fiancee over the holidays and he personalized the proposal by handing Harris her ring in an unusual box.
Hefner explains, "I got her a little music box with the Mermaid theme to it, and it just looked like the perfect size and the perfect place to be the ring box. So when she started unwrapping that gift, I reached over and wound it so it was playing music while she discovered what was inside."
Harris adds to People.com, "We were up in the bedroom and my favorite movie is The Little Mermaid, so he had the ring in a Little Mermaid box, and that was so special. I opened it and the first thing he said to me was, 'I hope it fits!' "
And the Playboy founder insists the massive age-gap between the couple doesn't matter: "(She) is so totally devoted. Her priorities are pretty much our relationship, No. 1 and No. 2 and 3, and you don't always find that. Despite the age disparity, the truth of the matter is we have a great deal in common, we really complement one another, we have a wonderful time together, and I love her."
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young