Brangelina Donate $2 Million to Wildlife Sanctuary
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have made a $2 million donation to the wildlife sanctuary in Namibia where they spent Christmas. The Hollywood couple jetted off to the African country with their six children to spend the holidays at the Naankuse Lodge and Wildlife Sanctuary.
The festive destination had special meaning for their daughter Shiloh, who was born in Namibia in 2006, and the couple kept up its links to the country by donating cash to the resort where they stayed, which is run by Dr Rudie van Vuuren and his wife Marlice.
A statement from Jolie, released to the Associated Press, reads, "We want her (Shiloh) to grow up with an understanding of her country of birth. We have known Rudie and Marlice for many years and continue to be impressed by their hard work and dedication to the people and conservation of the land and wildlife of Namibia."
More Brad Pitt News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding