Brangelina Donate $2 Million to Wildlife Sanctuary
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have made a $2 million donation to the wildlife sanctuary in Namibia where they spent Christmas. The Hollywood couple jetted off to the African country with their six children to spend the holidays at the Naankuse Lodge and Wildlife Sanctuary.
The festive destination had special meaning for their daughter Shiloh, who was born in Namibia in 2006, and the couple kept up its links to the country by donating cash to the resort where they stayed, which is run by Dr Rudie van Vuuren and his wife Marlice.
A statement from Jolie, released to the Associated Press, reads, "We want her (Shiloh) to grow up with an understanding of her country of birth. We have known Rudie and Marlice for many years and continue to be impressed by their hard work and dedication to the people and conservation of the land and wildlife of Namibia."
More Brad Pitt News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal