Brangelina Donate $2 Million to Wildlife Sanctuary
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have made a $2 million donation to the wildlife sanctuary in Namibia where they spent Christmas. The Hollywood couple jetted off to the African country with their six children to spend the holidays at the Naankuse Lodge and Wildlife Sanctuary.
The festive destination had special meaning for their daughter Shiloh, who was born in Namibia in 2006, and the couple kept up its links to the country by donating cash to the resort where they stayed, which is run by Dr Rudie van Vuuren and his wife Marlice.
A statement from Jolie, released to the Associated Press, reads, "We want her (Shiloh) to grow up with an understanding of her country of birth. We have known Rudie and Marlice for many years and continue to be impressed by their hard work and dedication to the people and conservation of the land and wildlife of Namibia."
More Brad Pitt News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny