Brangelina Donate $2 Million to Wildlife Sanctuary
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have made a $2 million donation to the wildlife sanctuary in Namibia where they spent Christmas. The Hollywood couple jetted off to the African country with their six children to spend the holidays at the Naankuse Lodge and Wildlife Sanctuary.
The festive destination had special meaning for their daughter Shiloh, who was born in Namibia in 2006, and the couple kept up its links to the country by donating cash to the resort where they stayed, which is run by Dr Rudie van Vuuren and his wife Marlice.
A statement from Jolie, released to the Associated Press, reads, "We want her (Shiloh) to grow up with an understanding of her country of birth. We have known Rudie and Marlice for many years and continue to be impressed by their hard work and dedication to the people and conservation of the land and wildlife of Namibia."
More Brad Pitt News
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment