Brangelina Donate $2 Million to Wildlife Sanctuary
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have made a $2 million donation to the wildlife sanctuary in Namibia where they spent Christmas. The Hollywood couple jetted off to the African country with their six children to spend the holidays at the Naankuse Lodge and Wildlife Sanctuary.
The festive destination had special meaning for their daughter Shiloh, who was born in Namibia in 2006, and the couple kept up its links to the country by donating cash to the resort where they stayed, which is run by Dr Rudie van Vuuren and his wife Marlice.
A statement from Jolie, released to the Associated Press, reads, "We want her (Shiloh) to grow up with an understanding of her country of birth. We have known Rudie and Marlice for many years and continue to be impressed by their hard work and dedication to the people and conservation of the land and wildlife of Namibia."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says