Mila Kunis and Macaulay Culkin Call It Quits
Mila Kunis and Macaulay Culkin are starting the new year single - the couple's eight-year relationship has come to an end. The "Black Swan" actress has been dating the former child star since 2002, but her representative has now confirmed she has split from Culkin.
The rep tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "The split was amicable, and they remain close friends." The stars kept their romance low key and rarely discussed their relationship, although Kunis once described Culkin as her "steady rock".
Before dating Mila Kunis, Macaulay Culkin was married to actress Rachel Miner. He and Kunis have reportedly called it quits for some time ago but kept it under wraps as she promoted "Black Swan". "We're incredibly private, and I think we relish the privacy we do actually have and are able to sustain it," she once said about her love life. "We enjoy each other's company. We like to read books or play video games or watch TV or go to the movies. And he's an amazing cook. He makes dinner every night."
More Mila Kunis News
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards
- Desperate Bella Hadid Is Jealous of The Weeknd and Selena Gomez's Romance
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- AMC Renews 'Better Call Saul' for Season 4