Mila Kunis and Macaulay Culkin Call It Quits
Mila Kunis and Macaulay Culkin are starting the new year single - the couple's eight-year relationship has come to an end. The "Black Swan" actress has been dating the former child star since 2002, but her representative has now confirmed she has split from Culkin.
The rep tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "The split was amicable, and they remain close friends." The stars kept their romance low key and rarely discussed their relationship, although Kunis once described Culkin as her "steady rock".
Before dating Mila Kunis, Macaulay Culkin was married to actress Rachel Miner. He and Kunis have reportedly called it quits for some time ago but kept it under wraps as she promoted "Black Swan". "We're incredibly private, and I think we relish the privacy we do actually have and are able to sustain it," she once said about her love life. "We enjoy each other's company. We like to read books or play video games or watch TV or go to the movies. And he's an amazing cook. He makes dinner every night."
More Mila Kunis News
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern