Mila Kunis and Macaulay Culkin Call It Quits
Mila Kunis and Macaulay Culkin are starting the new year single - the couple's eight-year relationship has come to an end. The "Black Swan" actress has been dating the former child star since 2002, but her representative has now confirmed she has split from Culkin.
The rep tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "The split was amicable, and they remain close friends." The stars kept their romance low key and rarely discussed their relationship, although Kunis once described Culkin as her "steady rock".
Before dating Mila Kunis, Macaulay Culkin was married to actress Rachel Miner. He and Kunis have reportedly called it quits for some time ago but kept it under wraps as she promoted "Black Swan". "We're incredibly private, and I think we relish the privacy we do actually have and are able to sustain it," she once said about her love life. "We enjoy each other's company. We like to read books or play video games or watch TV or go to the movies. And he's an amazing cook. He makes dinner every night."
More Mila Kunis News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?